Pivot indicators - page 61

drunkpips:
Forex TSD - forex forum - Download AllPivots_v3.5.mq4 here is one of such links

Simply press on the "download ... " and you will get the file

Files:

its not responding

who has been able to download lately from tsd, i like to know if my browser has a problem or am missing something.

whats the point with the new link popping up for one to download from.

what happened to the old was?

much of a stress pls

when i click that place another window pops open with the message

c:\users\user\downloads\allpivot_v3.5.mq4

application not found

cja:
I got some spare time so managed to get this done it uses arrow code for the levels which are

3 = Small arrows

4 = small short lines

6 = Price boxes

pivots_gmtshift.mq4

hi, is possible to change from ShortLine to Long line? i like to see Support and Resistance levels!

Thanks a lot for this Indicator! Cheers!

andretsc:
hi, is possible to change from ShortLine to Long line? i like to see Support and Resistance levels! Thanks a lot for this Indicator! Cheers!

Hi,

Added in the longer line option.

pivots_gmtshift_v1.mq4

Files:

Float pivot indicator float_pivot.ex4

Files:

Hi guys!

I'll be very grateful if someone help to modify this pivot indicator. I only want to move the text of pivots above the pivotlines, and want to move it aside for different pivots (daily,weekly,monthly). 10x in advance!

222auto_pivots_modline.mq4

Files:

Hello Mladen/mrtools,

I am looking for pivot point indicator which has the same calculation method as in this website Pivot Point Calculator, Free Pivot Point Calculator (hxxp://pivotpointscalculator.blogspot.in/) I have tried many indicator which are available in this site but pivot value and R1,R2,R3 and S1, S2,S3 values are not matching with the indicator and the website manual calculation. can any one of you please help me to get the indicator or refer to the post where its available.

Thanks

SKC

tampa:
Float pivot indicator float_pivot.ex4

Thanks a lot!