Pivot indicators - page 39

forexts2
forexts2  

Daily Pivot Ind A-Zpivot-1-

Please Can somebody change the daily pivot indicator A-Zpivot-1- so that i do not see the dotted lines and the text 'yesterday' and 'today' . Just looking for a cleaner chart.

Attached is the indicator..which i am not sure who wrote originally. Also i have attached the indicator screen with changes requested.

summary -

requesting to change the indicator so that

1) Dotted lines do not show

2) No text visible

3) only the pivot lines are visible

Thanks in Advance

john

Files:
Alex
Alex  

Hi,

Can someone please modify this indicator to show days back in history? Thank you very much.

Files:
ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

Pivots History & Time shift

profitrader21:
Hi, Can someone please modify this indicator to show days back in history? Thank you very much.

The above Pivot setup appears to be a weekly pivot displayed on a daily time period which i am not able to make historic on a Daily basis.

The attached Pivot is a Daily Pivot with a Time shift and Historical levels i hope this can be of some use to you. It can be displayed as colored panels or lines.

pivots_timeshift_history_v1.mq4

Alex
Alex  

Hi,

Cja I sent you a pm. Can you please look at it? Thank you.

jeffry01
jeffry01  

pivot indicator

hi does anyone know where i could find this indicator? i think its a pivot indicator,but not sure. thanks in advance

Files:
jeffry01
jeffry01  

sorry having problems trying to attach it.

jeffry01
jeffry01  

anyone know how to attach an image?

Tarpan
Tarpan  
cja:
The above Pivot setup appears to be a weekly pivot displayed on a daily time period which i am not able to make historic on a Daily basis.

The attached Pivot is a Daily Pivot with a Time shift and Historical levels i hope this can be of some use to you. It can be displayed as colored panels or lines.

pivots_timeshift_history_v1.mq4

Great one.....!!!..

Tks a lot, Cja.

Prim
Prim  

Floor Pivtos Minutes bug

Hello to all , i find very interesting Floor Pivots Points([w*w.forex-tsd.com/309958-post357.html) posted by Tokarus(thank very much) ,but i notice 2 bug and i will ask if someone can fix it.

- The first is that freeze metatrader when setting 5min timeframe

- The second is that not drawn exactley round start time when setting timeframe like 240m(H4) or also 480m(H8) . Here is an image :

Files:
fpm.gif 27 kb
Prim
Prim  

sorry,i missing tell ,that draw problems are on 1min timeframe only