Pivot indicators - page 39

Hi,

Can someone please modify this indicator to show days back in history? Thank you very much.

Files:

Pivots History & Time shift

profitrader21:
Hi, Can someone please modify this indicator to show days back in history? Thank you very much.

The above Pivot setup appears to be a weekly pivot displayed on a daily time period which i am not able to make historic on a Daily basis.

The attached Pivot is a Daily Pivot with a Time shift and Historical levels i hope this can be of some use to you. It can be displayed as colored panels or lines.

pivots_timeshift_history_v1.mq4

Hi,

Cja I sent you a pm. Can you please look at it? Thank you.

sorry having problems trying to attach it.

cja:
The above Pivot setup appears to be a weekly pivot displayed on a daily time period which i am not able to make historic on a Daily basis.

The attached Pivot is a Daily Pivot with a Time shift and Historical levels i hope this can be of some use to you. It can be displayed as colored panels or lines.

pivots_timeshift_history_v1.mq4

Great one.....!!!..

Tks a lot, Cja.

pivot indicator

hi does anyone know where i could find this indicator? i think its a pivot indicator,but not sure. thanks in advance

Files:

anyone know how to attach an image?

Floor Pivtos Minutes bug

Hello to all , i find very interesting Floor Pivots Points([w*w.forex-tsd.com/309958-post357.html) posted by Tokarus(thank very much) ,but i notice 2 bug and i will ask if someone can fix it.

- The first is that freeze metatrader when setting 5min timeframe

- The second is that not drawn exactley round start time when setting timeframe like 240m(H4) or also 480m(H8) . Here is an image :

Files:
fpm.gif  27 kb

sorry,i missing tell ,that draw problems are on 1min timeframe only

Pivot Point indicator needed.....?

Dear member

This is pat and im in need of pivot point indicator for the last bar -1. It should update with any time frame selected....?where can i get it. Senior members advice me on that.

Reason: