Pivot indicators - page 53

3 Week Rolling Pivot

I am looking for a 3 week rolling pivot.

(I have search but cant find).

HH = HH of the last 3 weeks, not including current week.

LL = LL of the last 3 weeks, not including current week

C = Close of the previous week.

Close is Friday 17:00 ET. Open is Sunday 17:00 ET.

Pivot points are drawn for the week based on the last 3 weeks of data, and do not change during the week.

PP = (HH+LL+C)/3

R1 = PP+(HH+LL)/2

S1 = PP-(HH+LL)/2

Thank you in advance.

mrking:

PP = (HH+LL+C)/3

R1 = PP+(HH+LL)/2

S1 = PP-(HH+LL)/2

This should read

PP = (HH+LL+C)/3

R1 = PP+(HH-LL)/2

S1 = PP-(HH-LL)/2

Multi time frame pivot points

Multi time frame pivot points

GMT setup question

I have a question.

I want to use "vS_PivotsD.mq4" and want to know how to set the GMT correctly.

My broker is located in GMT+2 and I am in GMT+9. Does this mean that I set "LocalTimeZone" to "2" and

DestTimeZone to "9"?

Thanks in advance.

Files:

pivot points daily shifted

hello to everybody . I am an italian trader and i'm sorry for my english. I have this pivot indicator that allows to change the gmt start . But i think there is a problem about monday pivot calculated with friday data. In particular i see that it uses as CLOSE the metatrader friday close regardless of gmt setting. Can somebady check/fix it please ? thanks. Have a nice time

pivot_points_-_daily_shifted.ex4pivot_points_-_daily_shifted.mq4

Very useful forum and nice sharing

Thanks for your sharing in this forum, It will useful for beginner as me.

customizable pivot indicator

Hi all,

I am looking for a pivot indicator, which I may customize the formulae within it to suit my needs. Also, one that will plot a user defined timeframe (i.e. use on H4 or D1 or W1 or M5, etc.). And one that will plot moving the indicator from period to period.

Is there such a thing? Or how much to program something like this?

Thanks.

joeklein:
Hi all,

I am looking for a pivot indicator, which I may customize the formulae within it to suit my needs. Also, one that will plot a user defined timeframe (i.e. use on H4 or D1 or W1 or M5, etc.). And one that will plot moving the indicator from period to period.

Is there such a thing? Or how much to program something like this?

Thanks.

Hello Joeklien,

On the first post of this thread Newdigital posted some links to some different pivot indicators, sounds to me the Allpivots_v2 may be what your looking for.

mrtools:
Hello Joeklien, On the first post of this thread Newdigital posted some links to some different pivot indicators, sounds to me the Allpivots_v2 may be what your looking for.

I looked, but didn't find Allpivots_v2 on any of the first few posts. I looked at what was there, and none of them will do what I need them to do. Thanks for checking though.

joeklein

The AllPivots_V2 is at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894/page10

One of the versions with some changes is at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894/page34

joeklein:
I looked, but didn't find Allpivots_v2 on any of the first few posts. I looked at what was there, and none of them will do what I need them to do. Thanks for checking though.
Reason: