Pivot indicators - page 26

Linuxser:
Just to post a link to PB autopivots which are similar to fmm pivots and there is no source code for this one. Link: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176537

Looks like mrtools removed the file....

Pivot Indicators

Etrade;

I don't know whether these will help. I know of no PP indicator that will work from Month to Month. These are from Igor. Maybe from these you could calculate PP from tops & Bottoms. As I remember, there are no camarilla.

Looks like mrtools removed the file....

Reposted PB Autopivots

mrtools:
Reposted PB Autopivots

Thanks for reposting....

etrade:
I am looking for a monthly pivot indicator having any or both of the following features:

1. Only shows the monthly pivot, not other levels (I mean a light indicators)

2. With variable month range, I mean not starting to calculate the pivot from the beginning to the end of a month, instead calculating pivot from 15th to 15th

Thanks

Here are a few pivot versions I've adapted.

In the attached zip file you'll find the indis for the daily pivots, the weekly pivots, and the monthly pivots, as well as the original version.

If you wish to adapt the colors, then go into the MeatExpert editor, and adapt as you wish (just make a backup of whatever you do, for when something goes wrong).

Enjoy

P.S. I'm not exactly what you'd call a "programmer", and still have to learn even what the concept of "array" really means. But I won't hesitate to adapt stuff, when it seems feasible

Files:

Hi Linuxer,

Actually, upon verification, the original indicator is credited to "Poul Trade Forum", at http://forex.kbpauk.ru/ It's the same as the one posted by sgoloubev, in the 1st post of this thread.

When posting the adaptations, I forgot to check the crediting of the original programmer, as these (week and month) versions were for personal use, and I posted them very fast, to be of help. I did include the original version for the purpose of crediting, though. And the original programmer is mentioned in the basic color mod as well.

The zip file has been updated with all credits as they are due, and as far as mentioned in the original version. If you feel you need to be credited (such as for labeling), beyond what is mentioned in the original version, then let me know, I'll be happy to add it.

Apologies to the original programmer, for any negligence due to hurried posting. And all my thanks to his generous sharing of the indicator and whatever adaptations that have already been made of it.

Best regards.

FXSamurai:
Hi Linuxer,

Actually, upon verification, the original indicator is credited to "Poul Trade Forum", at http://forex.kbpauk.ru/ It's the same as the one posted by sgoloubev, in the 1st post of this thread.

When posting the adaptations, I forgot to check the crediting of the original programmer, as these (week and month) versions were for personal use, and I posted them very fast, to be of help. I did include the original version for the purpose of crediting, though. And the original programmer is mentioned in the basic color mod as well.

The zip file has been updated with all credits as they are due, and as far as mentioned in the original version. If you feel you need to be credited (such as for labeling), beyond what is mentioned in the original version, then let me know, I'll be happy to add it.

Apologies to the original programmer, for any negligence due to hurried posting. And all my thanks to his generous sharing of the indicator and whatever adaptations that have already been made of it.

Best regards.

Yes, you're right this are the earlier version cos' still have the bug tha makes labels will not be updated.

I've fixed the problem later.

short Pivot lines indi?

I am looking for a Pivot indicator that shows pivot levels with just short lines or marks on the right edge of the chart. I want a mark showing the price point next to the price axis, not lines that run over the width of the chart.

I have searched and have found RD-Pivotlines (attached), which is close, but not really what I want. Is there such an indicator, or is one able to be modified?

Attached pic shows RD-Pivotlines with something like my idea drawn onto it.

Files:

Pivots

Ned Flanders:
I am looking for a Pivot indicator that shows pivot levels with just short lines or marks on the right edge of the chart. I want a mark showing the price point next to the price axis, not lines that run over the width of the chart.

I have searched and have found RD-Pivotlines (attached), which is close, but not really what I want. Is there such an indicator, or is one able to be modified?

Attached pic shows RD-Pivotlines with something like my idea drawn onto it.

This is one of my early Pivot indicators i have altered, set the Shift_Lines_START &Shift_Lines_END inputs with negative numbers to shift the lines to the right side of the chart do the same with the labels

pivots.mq4

Files:
pivots.mq4  10 kb
Reason: