Pivot indicators - page 2

Thanks, Kalenzo.

Pivots

I had a pivot plotting .ex file from a way back. For some reason it no longer works on updated version of MT4 via IB. My old plotter would show the previous day H,L,C, (close did not plot, but it would be nice if it did) the floor pivots, and Fib, Retrace/extensions.

The origianl file was called RD-PivotLines.ex4

If anyone has this or similar please let me know. The ones I have looked to replace it with do not plot the PD H/L nor do they have the fib "pivots", which are key levels; esp. the H/L.

RD-PivotLines

panamamike:
I had a pivot plotting .ex file from a way back. For some reason it no longer works on updated version of MT4 via IB. My old plotter would show the previous day H,L,C, (close did not plot, but it would be nice if it did) the floor pivots, and Fib, Retrace/extensions.

If anyone has this or similar please let me know. The ones I have looked to replace it with do not plot the PD H/L nor do they have the fib "pivots", which are key levels; esp. the H/L.

Is this the one? I do not use it.

I hope it plots all required.

Rgds - Ben

Files:

panamamike:

Should be here.

Thank You.

I have a great pivot.mq4-file which shows historical pivot-lines, pivot, s1,s2, r1,r2 and so on.

It's good but have problems on mondays. Has anybody fixed this mq4 to handle monday-values?

It's programmed by Keris2112.

If we have a newer version, please post it here.

Thanks.

Files:
pivot.mq4  5 kb
tsd_5.jpg  91 kb

hello traders,

i am using daily charts so when did i take daily pivots that means please tell me the time and session.

regards,

k.n.v.santosh

Anyone Have a weekly Pivot Point indicator

Hello,

I've found many of great daily PP indicators here. Can't find any weekly - anyone have access to one for MT4 - much appreciated.

THx,

Mark

Weekly Pivot Indicator

Try this one

Files:
Reason: