Pivot indicators - page 58

Is there an indicator that shows the relative position of price, daily, weekly, and monthly pivots in a corner or separate window?

Basically, I'm looking for compact design that doesn't occupy a lot of space and just gives a general bias (e.g. long bias if price is above daily, which is above weekly and above monthly).

Many thanks in advance!

Pivots and the additional...

thanks for those indicator

but this pivot point on the daily chart or the weekly

Hi,i am searching for lost indicator,pivot levels and it show daily candle on the right side of the chart,full candle,with bodyand wicks.

deepdrunk:
Hi,i am searching for lost indicator,pivot levels and it show daily candle on the right side of the chart,full candle,with bodyand wicks.

Deepdrunk, maybe this one?

Files:

hi !

i nedd a little help with settings with indicator All Pivosts from post #561. i like that indy, but on every Monday it shows very narrow values for Daily pivot- (i use standardpivots),all gets back to normal on Tuesday but on next Monday the situation repeats .

i belive it might be related to " base hour shift setting " from the indicator .my broker uses London time .

i tried to compair the values i get with pivot points calculated from forex sites, for example DailyFx or ActionForex .

at the moment i am typing the values match the ActionForex values with an error of 2-4 pips , but i am far from the values from DailyFx and this is [puzzling for me since both sites seem to use same end of the day .

can somebody explain to me how to correct the settings in this indicator so it can look like the values from either 2 sites on Mondays ?

Hi,

does anyone know if there is an indicator that will display in histogram form when price close is above daily or weekly PP give a green bar, if below then a red bar

Like this

and if price close on the PP then give an orange bar.

Thank you

PG

Files:
histobars.gif  3 kb

Hello,

I would like to know if the AllPivots_v3.5 has an option to choose to display pivot lines only on the right side of chart (not over the price action). If not, would it be possible to add it. Thanks in advance for your help and your work.

P.S. Also I use MN1 for monthly time frame period but do not get correct pivot levels does the code use some other designation for this time frame.

svezir:
Hello,

I would like to know if the AllPivots_v3.5 has an option to choose to display pivot lines only on the right side of chart (not over the price action). If not, would it be possible to add it. Thanks in advance for your help and your work.

P.S. Also I use MN1 for monthly time frame period but do not get correct pivot levels does the code use some other designation for this time frame.

svezir

1. No it does not have that option

2. It uses standard values for standard time frames, so it uses monthly data for monthly pivots - no other designation

looking for quarterly pivot lines

i use auto pivot indicator show me daily and weekly and monthly levels and i found another indicator yearly pivot lines

and the bigger time frame the more pullback so i am looking for quarterly pivot lines

you know the quarter candle is very important

you know 2013 was a very crazy year

in forex aud/nzd exceed yearly suppot three and usd /jpy exceed yearly resistance three

and i hear that some traders calculate pivot points for every half of the year and work on pullback from it on the next half

so if there was an indicator to show pivot lines from every quarter and every half of the year instead of calculating it

i would like that very much

Reason: