Pivot indicators - page 30

Help with 3 decimal indicator

Hi,

Looks like the indis attached below are not working OK since Interbank changed to 3 decimal price. Can anyone proficient in MT4 programming update these 2 indis to work with 3 decimals? THEY ARE VERY USEFUL INDICATORS SHOWING THE DAILY FIBO LEVELS UP AND DOWN!

TIA

Pepe

allpivots w/o sunday

Hi,

a common problem but I wonder if anyone has AllPivots v1 or 2 but with the Sunday data problem fixed, i.e calculate Mondays pivots using fri data, not the few sunday bars.

cheers

PG

PIVOT indicator with history days.

Files:

brilliant thank you.

I've modded this a bit to include mid pivots.

I messed around for ages but for some reason couldn't make it an option to select so if you select pivots you get mid pivots too. I don't know what I was doing wrong but it wouldn't display even though it should be the same as the other blocks.

If some one can fix this great but I'm ok as is

Also how to move labels (pivot) labels set in a bit more, if I zoom in my chart the labels dissappear on the rhs. I found if I entered the full equation for m2 for example I get the label in the middle of the screen but it wasn't really right.

Anyway good indicator and does for me.

cheers

PG

DailyPivot_Shift Indicator

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone could help me. I got this indicator from DailyPivot Shift - MQL4 Code Base and I am having a problem similar to one of the users has (screenshot here)

It seems the indicator does not redraw the pivot lines (on the day before today) completely as soon as a new bar on today appears.

I would appreciate some guidance re rectifying the issue.

Thanks in advance.

drtrader

adding wekly pivots

can someone please add weekly pivots or help me to see how to add weekly pivots on either the allpivots v2 or sdx pivots indicator thanks!

drtrader:
Hi all,

I wonder if anyone could help me.

It seems the indicator does not redraw the pivot lines (on the day before today) completely as soon as a new bar on today appears.

I would appreciate some guidance re rectifying the issue.

Thanks in advance.

drtrader

This one is great, if you want to change the floating pivot range, just edit the mq4 and replace all references to PERIOD_D1 to PERIOD_H1 or whatever time frame you want.

I use this as is on 15 mins

Petor

cja:
This is one of my early Pivot indicators i have altered, set the Shift_Lines_START &Shift_Lines_END inputs with negative numbers to shift the lines to the right side of the chart do the same with the labels pivots.mq4

This Pivot is incredibly discrete, perfect precise and convenient indicator! Thank You very much, CJA!

Petor

fxbs:
extern colors

AutPivot is my belove Pivot - perfect nice, precise, and discreet Indicator! Thank You very much for him! Thank You!

Petor

cja:
This is the 2 Pivot setups I use and they have labels, you could copy the setup or just use these. One is the main Pivots PIVOT,R1,SI etc and the other is for the M levels in between.

Hope this helps

daily_pivot_levels.mq4

daily_m_levels.mq4

Thank You very much, CJA! Youhr Systems are wonderfuls! Thank You!