Pivot indicators - page 32

Pivot Detection Oscillator

Has anyone seen an mt4 version of the Pivot Detector Oscillator (PID) as described in this months (July 09) issue of Stocks & Commodities magazine (p. 17)? I couldnt find it anywhere.

Its apparently a mod of the RSI to mitigate the awful RSI tendancy to stay pegged at OB/OS during strong trends.

Thanks in advance!

Odysseus

Pivot help

Could someone add the mid pivots to this indicator?

I use all the time, & the mid pivot is important to me.

At present I have to calculate, & add a line...it would

make life easier!

many thanks.

M Pivot Levels

Jeeves:
Could someone add the mid pivots to this indicator?

I use all the time, & the mid pivot is important to me.

At present I have to calculate, & add a line...it would

make life easier!

many thanks.

Due to the Buffers restrictions i have made a separate indicator for the M levels by modifying the Pivot indicator you supplied.

pivot_midnight_to_midnight_m_.mq4

Pivots

cja:
Due to the Buffers restrictions i have made a separate indicator for the M levels by modifying the Pivot indicator you supplied. pivot_midnight_to_midnight_m_.mq4

You're a real star CJA, many thanks.

pivot line for TF 4 hours

for those who has the indicator of pivot for TF 4 hour...can you share with me?...i've got the pivot for TF 30 minute and 1 hour...but i don't have pivot for TF 4 hour...

Need Help

Hi,

I want this indicator to add in Before Yersterday High / Low lines on row "High/Low, Open" and a vertical line on "draw the vertical bars that marks the time span".

Can any of them here help me to program it.

Your kind help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Files:
tz_pivot.mq4  23 kb

Deletted. Not longer required

Hi,

Still looking forward for someone help?

Thks

harrytn:
Hi,

I want this indicator to add in Before Yersterday High / Low lines on row "High/Low, Open" and a vertical line on "draw the vertical bars that marks the time span".

Can any of them here help me to program it.

Your kind help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi Guys,

I had posted my request here for couple of days and seek hope someone can help me.

I did browsed through the forum and couldn't found a version of the indicator with "Day before previous day High/Low" lines. The indicator shown today & previous High/Low, I need someone to modify the attached indicator to show "Day before previous day High/Low" and the vertical line.

Thank you.

Files:
tz_pivot.mq4  23 kb
Reason: