Quarterly pivot point indicator
Does anyone have a pivot point indicator for Quarterly pivots? (Jan, Feb Mar)
If not, is there someone who can modify the attached yearly indicator to work for quarteryly pivots.
Hi friends !
I have a great pivot indicator that I want to share it for everybody. I hope you like it.
Sorry my english is bad !
Showing Pivot points only (Daily, weekly and Monthly)
I am looking for a pivot indicator that will only show Pivots but not mid points for Daily, weekly and Monthly. I want them to be displayed on any timeframe chart.
I am sure there must be one in this thread but I am just unable to figure this one out. if any one knows about that, please post it.
Pivot Coding Help
I have this pivot indicator and I want to put the pivot to work on the H4 time frame only the pivot formula I have changed to last ohlc/4 Rest remains the same (s1s2 s3 and r1 r2 r3 ). Now the problem is it draws lines on the screen which is not a straight line and the pivot also keeps changing. I dont need it .
All i want is it should draw a straight line on the screen and the pivot should be fixed for the 4h time frame and it should recalculate the pivot only at the end of the 4h period when a new candle opens for a new 4h period
Timeshift and history levels
Use_Pivot = false; this displays the Daily Open plus the levels above/below the Open
Use_Pivot = true; this displays the Daily Pivot plus the levels above/below the Pivot
Hi CJA and other talented coders,
Is it possible to put a timeshift option to this indicator. And also make it show history levels?
Pivot Point vS_PivotD Modification
I downloaded this indicator (pivot points V6, by Shimodax and modified by Domas4) from this site and have been testing it for a couple weeks. I would like to ask if there is any capable programmers that could maybe add the following alterations.
1) Add a 30 minute option for the GMT Destination Time Zone.
2) Would like to add an option to color reference candles. I would like to have a setting to color up to eight (8) different candles at different times as a quick reference (example: set the color for New York open 9:30 am est be blue to highlight the open and then maybe highlight the 4:00pm est time close, etc.) I am assuming this to work best on the 1min, 5min, 15min and 30min charts could go as far as the 1hr chart. The time zones for the reference candle would be based on server time.
This should do the job for you if not let me know.
Can any programmer add levels 4 and 5 with alarm when price hits any R or S levels, alert should state what level has been touched by price action.
Thanks a lot. Perfect job, exactly what i wanted.
May pips be with you mate!!
I needed a few modifications to this:
1) I want the pivot dashes to be connected as lines. So the indicator should draw continuous lines (like moving avg) instead of dashes.
2) the ability to custom hide any of the lines drawn. So perhaps a true/false switch for the pivot line and each support resistance line.
3) i need to be able to calculate the lines down to M1 (1 minute) bars chart. Right now it is limitd to 1 hour as the lowest calculation.
I hope someone can help.