Pivot indicators - page 49

Here you go Sahilsri

If you set "show_Histo" = true you get the histogram, if false is plotted as lines.

Little note, this thread is for pivot indicators; if you want request other type of indicator do that in the proper thread, otherwise the forum became a jungle!!!

Enjoy

Regards

Sahilsri:
Hi Brax64,

Thank youvery much for informing me about updated indicator.You are surely doing a great job hear.

I am trying to get GMMA indicator in histogram format. Can you help in that?

Idea of the formula will be as follows:

ShortGMMA=(Mov(CLOSE,3,E)+Mov(CLOSE,5,E)+Mov(CLOSE,8,E)+Mov(CLOSE,10,E)+Mov(CLOSE,12,E)+Mov(CLOSE,15,E))

LongGMMA=(Mov(CLOSE,30,E)+Mov(CLOSE,35,E)+Mov(CLOSE,40,E)+Mov(CLOSE,45,E)+Mov(CLOSE,50,E)+Mov(CLOSE,60,E))

NetGMMA= Short GMMA - Long GMMA

Indicator should plot the NetGMMA in histogram format with green bars for +value and red bars for -values.

Can you do that for me please?

Regards

Sahilsri
Files:

brax64:
Here you go Sahilsri

If you set "show_Histo" = true you get the histogram, if false is plotted as lines.

Little note, this thread is for pivot indicators; if you want request other type of indicator do that in the proper thread, otherwise the forum became a jungle!!!

Enjoy

Regards

Thanks Brax64, you the man.

Thanks for helping out a newbie. And yes I will keep in mind for the appropriate thread next time.

A very heartfelt thanks once again.

Regards

Sahilsri

TzPivots with adjustable colors and line styles

Hello All,

I am currently using TzPivots and am very satisfied with its ability to draw pivots I think are correct. Another feature I like is TzPivots ability to draw its current day pivot lines across to the price scale.

For me, the only thing I think could be better is if I had access to the color and style of lines it draws. Does anyone have any idea where I can get this modified version of TzPivots?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Wrzec

hi wrzec,

play with this... don't have the time zone shift but it has a lot of bells and whistles!!!!

Regards

wrzec:
Hello All,

I am currently using TzPivots and am very satisfied with its ability to draw pivots I think are correct. Another feature I like is TzPivots ability to draw its current day pivot lines across to the price scale.

For me, the only thing I think could be better is if I had access to the color and style of lines it draws. Does anyone have any idea where I can get this modified version of TzPivots?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Wrzec
Files:
pivotsd_v5.mq4  32 kb

brax64:
Here you go Sahilsri

Enjoy

Regards

Hi Brax64,

Sorry to bother you again.

But can you please code this "Guppy Delta" in such a way that it plots Histogram in 4 colors instead of two.

Here's what I mean:

Green: If Net GMMA > 0 and is greater than previous bar

Lime: If Net GMMA > 0 and is less than previos bar

Crimson:If Net GMMA < 0 and is greater than previos bar

Red: If Net GMMA < 0 and is less than previos bar

PS:I tried to PM you or send a visitor message but forum is not allowing me. Sorry again for posting in this thread. Hope you can help me out.

Regards

Sahilsri

Hi Sahilsri

here you go I did also added arrows in the main chart when crossovers happen.

Hope is what you want.

Regards

Sahilsri:
Hi Brax64,

Sorry to bother you again.

But can you please code this "Guppy Delta" in such a way that it plots Histogram in 4 colors instead of two.

Here's what I mean:

Green: If Net GMMA > 0 and is greater than previous bar

Lime: If Net GMMA > 0 and is less than previos bar

Crimson:If Net GMMA < 0 and is greater than previos bar

Red: If Net GMMA < 0 and is less than previos bar

PS:I tried to PM you or send a visitor message but forum is not allowing me. Sorry again for posting in this thread. Hope you can help me out.

Regards

Sahilsri
Files:

brax64:
Hi Sahilsri

Hope is what you want.

Regards

Thanks brax64, it's even better than what I thought.

A very heartfelt thanks for putting up with my requests.

Regards

Sahilsri

brax64:
Hi Sahilsri

Hope is what you want.

Regards

Hi Brax64,

I have checked out the arrows that you have added and they look quite promising.

Can you please add alerts as well? So that crossovers can be monitored over different securities at the same time.

And thank you so much for this wonderful indicator.

Regards

Sahilsri

Hi Sahilsri,

Alerts added... I hope that this is the last request, as I did already told you, try to put together all your request and in the proper thread... will be easier for both

Enjoy!

Note for NewDigital:

please move all the last 4 or 5 posts regarding this indicator to the proper thread; it's not belonging to this one about pivot indicators. My apologies about that!

Sahilsri:
Hi Brax64,

I have checked out the arrows that you have added and they look quite promising.

Can you please add alerts as well? So that crossovers can be monitored over different securities at the same time.

And thank you so much for this wonderful indicator.

Regards

Sahilsri

brax64:
Hi Sahilsri,

Alerts added... I hope that this is the last request, as I did already told you, try to put together all your request and in the proper thread... will be easier for both

Enjoy!

Note for NewDigital:

please move all the last 4 or 5 posts regarding this indicator to the proper thread; it's not belonging to this one about pivot indicators. My apologies about that!

Thanks Brax64

You are really doing a great job here helping out newbie like me.

I do realize that my requests were coming in parts and I will try and summarize next time.

My sincere apologies for using this thread and putting up requests in parts. I will be more careful next time.

And a very very heartfelt thanks for your help.

Regards

Sahilsri

Reason: