Pivot indicators - page 29

Boga:
Since this is my first post at this forum I first would like to say BIG thank you! to all the contributors here for this tremendous amount of valuable information & resources!

Here is a slight modification of imho one of the best pivot indicators posted by Igorad here

Using the modified version you can add several AllPivots_v2 indicators with different time periods to the same chart. I use it with D1 & H4 pivots on M5 which helps me not to lose sight of the big picture.

Ok, thanks.

I've uploaded the code in your post.

Looking for Camarillo Pivot

anybody can help where can I get Camarillo Pivot indicator?

Cam Piv

nano_fx0:
anybody can help where can I get Camarillo Pivot indicator?

Here U go.... all what i have.

Rabih

Files:
camir.zip  29 kb

Pivot point indicator with alert ?

Hello all !

Its a while i look at pivot point levels on Eur/USD, and other levels as yesterday's low etc ...

Its also a while i try to find good pivot point indicator (allowing GMT+2) and having alerts (sound, email) on daily pivots and hourly pivots (on R/S 1, R/S2, R/S/3).

I made searches but was unable to find something interesting until now.

So, maybe i wasn't good at searches and missed some mq4 scripts ?

If not, are there some souls able to help me finding clues about this project ?

Thanks very much for your help in this ! ;-)

CilO

rabih74:
Here U go.... all what i have. Rabih

whoa... so many Cam indicator

thanks for sharing

I'm looking for Pivot indicators (daily, weekly, and monthly) with adjustable period of time

I mean, for instance in daily pivot, possibility to define the start and end time (not midnight to midnight), e.g. noon to noon; in weekly Wednesday to Wednesday; in monthly 15th to 15th

Multi_Period_Pivots indicator is on this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172989/page3

Arthur_1_:
if i am not wrong this feature is already included in the cam indicator where you also have the pivot line+fibs. you can change the GMT shift and then you have what you want. but i dont know if you can disable the cam lines in this version.

the cam level in this indicator is superb, it only needs polishing a bit. Monday cam level are plotted somewhat wrong, but any other day are just fine.

can somebody help to fix this problem?

Files:

Pivot indicator Daily

Hey guys,,

Could somebody modified this pivot indicator which can see previous daily line as well? I' attached below. Hope could make it...thank you..

one questions? whats different mq4 and 3x4?

Files:
Reason: