Pivot indicators - page 11

RickW00716:
Is there a pivot indicator that will let me calculate the pivot and all S/R and Midpoints at different times?

Example:3pm EST to 3pm EST or 8 pm EST to 8 pm EST....etc.

By the way, the pivot indicator that Moneyduck posted looks great!

Download my version from elite section.

Pack includes daily, weekly and monthly, all with S & R &M.

Pivot Diferent Time Frame

Hello,

I was searching for Pivot indicator for diferent time frame like 4h or 1h, i found it but the problem is that i need one that keeps history in screen, dont know if you understand my idea.

Thanks

i need

Fibo Monthly Pivot

can help me

Maybe try Cja's indicator...

king forex:
i need

Fibo Monthly Pivot

can help me

There is a thread in MetaTrader 4 (discussion areas) and look for "Need help", I think it's in second page that you will be able to find Cja's indicator FIB Pivot.ex4

Good luck.

Can anyone please help me modify this pivot point to display data (pivot point, S1,S2....) in the top right corner instead of drawing line? Thanks in advance!

Files:

cja:
Here you go - you will find i have added a few extra features so you can alter the colors and shift the text etc

...Detail of top right corner

Really nice!!!

Thanks a lot

cja:
Here you go - you will find i have added a few extra features so you can alter the colors and shift the text etc

...Detail of top right corner

I couldn't be happier, thank you very much for all the work you've done for me.

Pivot Moving AVg

Hello everyone,

I have been reading John Persons new boo with his COMAS method and was hoping to find someone that has built his indicator. The indicator is a moving avergae of 1 3 period pivot witrh an overaly of another moving average of 1 period pivot. Can anyone code this? I can share the rerst of the system if anyone is interested. I have noticed similiar requests but have not found the indicator, so maybe it does exist here already

Pivot Points Indicator

Hi everyone!

Have enclosed .mq4 file for a plotting Pivot Points.

It has one serious problem in that on Monday it plots the pivots just based on the partial days data from Sunday evening when the forex markets reopen. This invariably means that the Pivots on your chart on Monday are effectrively worthless as they are all scrunched together!

Can anyone adjust the code so that for Monday the Pivots plotted ignore the partial days data from Sunday evening? i.e. effectively for plotting Mondays pivots it needs to capture the data from Fridays data BUT then including the partial days(Sunday) data too, like Friday is effectively just a longer day.

Cheers for your help!

Dave

Files:

Paladin1998:
Hi everyone!

Have enclosed .mq4 file for a plotting Pivot Points.

It has one serious problem in that on Monday it plots the pivots just based on the partial days data from Sunday evening when the forex markets reopen. This invariably means that the Pivots on your chart on Monday are effectrively worthless as they are all scrunched together!

Can anyone adjust the code so that for Monday the Pivots plotted ignore the partial days data from Sunday evening? i.e. effectively for plotting Mondays pivots it needs to capture the data from Fridays data BUT then including the partial days(Sunday) data too, like Friday is effectively just a longer day.

Cheers for your help!

Dave

I moved your post to this pivot thread as it should be some indicators without Sunday's data. Check this thread from the beginning.

Reason: