Grid King MT5
Grid King is a revolution in grid trading. The main focus when developing the EA was safety, by eliminating the margin-call risk which is usually associated with most grid systems on the market. It also strives to achieve much higher returns than the average grid system, by spreading risk amongst multiple pairs and strategies which all have a limited effect on the account-equity. Where almost all grid systems will blow your account when things get bad, Grid King will only take a small loss and recover very fast. More details about this in the blog.
The EA has been stress-tested for a period of 18 years and passes all those years succesfully without any high drawdown. (*Please use recommended accountsize guidelines -> see below)
The EA is also already optimized for 29 pairs, and more will follow in the future. In theory, any pair or market can be optimized for the algorithm.
The EA uses a unique Spread Equalizer Algorithm (S.E.A.), which dramatically decreases the impact of spread and slippage on the stability.
At the moment, 2 strategies are used for entry:
- "Volatility breakout" strategy, where the EA will trade in the direction of strong price movements.
- "Return to Mean" strategy, where the EA will exploit the fact that price always returns to the mean.
Please read the blog before using the EA! -> https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/724854
Live monitoring MT5 trading: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/535006
- Minimum recommended starting capital: 1000$ (run only xauusd and/or eurchf!)
- very stable growth curve as result of smart averaging techniques
- "safety first" approach in development
- optimizable for any market
- ONLY grid-system on the market that passes 18 years of stress-tests on historical data on multiple pairs
- fully automatic
- Not sensitive to spread, commission, or account type, but ofcourse a low spread ECN broker will always work better and is recommended!
- On-Chart visualisation of TP zones
- Optimized pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURGBP, AUDNZD, EURCHF, AUDCAD, AUDJPY, GBPCHF, AUDCHF, CHFJPY, CADJPY, CADCHF, GBPCAD, NZDCAD, NZDJPY, NZDCHF, GBPNZD, EURNZD, GBPAUD and XAUUSD
- You can use the same magic numbers on different pairs. But the 2 different strategies must use 2 different magicnumbers
- One of a kind S.E.A. (Spread Equalizer Algorithm), which greatly improves stability for bigger spreads and slippages
- Easy Setup: With the OneChartSetup, you can run all pairs from a single chart!
- Check out the full description here: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/722424
- Enable autosettings and run only the optimized pairs
- run only on H1 timeframe
- Run 1 chart for each pair or use the OneChartSetup to run all pairs from 1 chart.
- Use leverage of 1:300 or bigger. The EA will need enough free margin from time to time, so a high leverage is necessary.
- works on all brokers (non FIFO only for now)
- All account types are ok (standard, ECN, STP, Micro)
- As with any EA, it is recommended you run it first on a demo account to get to know the trading style of the EA
- Recommended to run on accounts nominated in EUR or USD for best performance of AutoSafety feature.
- balance > 100$ but < 1000$ -> use cent account!
- balance >= 1000$ (or 100$ Cent) -> run low DD pairs only - Set 'Max Pairs'=1
- balance >= 2000$ (or 200$ Cent) -> Set 'Max Pairs'=2 - 'Min equity/margin'=95
- balance >= 3000$ (or 300$ Cent) or bigger -> Use the 3K_SetFile
- balance >= 5000$ (or 500$ Cent) or bigger -> Use the 5K_SetFile
- balance >= 7000$ (or 700$ Cent) or bigger -> Use the 7K_SetFile
- balance >= 10000$ (or 1000$ Cent) or bigger -> Use the 10K_SetFile
- balance >= 15000$ (or 1500$ Cent) or bigger -> Use the 15K_SetFile
- All Set files using Trailing TP and Hedging are also attached in the Grid_King_Setup_Files
- It is only advised to run "Aggressive" or "Very Aggressive" mode when using only very few pairs (1-3)
- When running all pairs, "Very Conservative" or "Conservative" mode is advised
- Recommendation: the more pairs you run, the lower your risk setting should be.
- Fixed bug with smallest possible hedge closing size
- Fixed Infopanel wrong information when starting up in the weekend
- Added INFORMATION MODE: only show info, but don't trade
- Added Hedge-Breakdown mode
- Add TrailTP mode
- Added Withdrawal mode for strategy tester
- Added option to Hedge the Max loss SL when using the TrailingTP mode
- Fixed some bugs regarding "divide by zero"
- Added GBPAUD
- added GBPNZD
- added EURNZD
- added NZDJPY
- added NZDCHF
- Fixed bug in Failed Trade recovery
- Added "Close Trades" buttons for OneChartSetup
- Added Max Equity DD parameters based on $/0.01lots
- Improved "Max Pairs Open" algorithm for OneChartSetup
- Fixed infopanel showing wrong Max Loss for XAUUSD
- Improved OneChartSetup info panel a bit more
- improved many pairs and overal risk vs reward
- fixed small bug
- More improvements on infopanel
- changed Autosafety parameters -> Now there is a choice of 4 options: A) do not use autosafety; B) Close the grid when Max Loss is hit. C) Hedge grid when max loss is hit and stop trading the pair. D) don't close or hedge, but show a warning to the user
- fixed hedging option for onechartsetup
- changed Maxloss way of working -> it is now part of the autosafety settings. When you leave it to "0", the autosafety will use my optimized Max Loss based on historical max DD. When you fill in a value (like "1000") it will discard my optimized value and use this one instead;
- Major improvements to the infopanel
- Adjusted the info parameters + OneChartSetup for CHFJPY
- Added CHFJPY