UPD. This Expert Advisor has been improved, new parameters for the Grider have been added, now you can configure on which days you can trade and on which days there is not, and much more.
Fully automated multi-currency EA based on machine learning.
|Real-time EA monitoring - https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/574285
Trading signals are calculated using moving averages - the
Optionally used grid orders.
- TradePairs- Trading pairs (comma separated);
- Lots- Lot size (if 0.0 relative % from deposit used);
- Percent- Lot as a percentage of the deposit;
- TakeProfit- order take profit size;
- StopLoss- order stop loss size;
- Trailing- trailing stop enable flag;
- TrailingStep- trailing step size;
- Forsage- Regularization trading intensity %;
- GridVolume - multiplier for Lot (if 1, then it opens an order with the same volume, if 2, then x2 is multiplied)
- GridStep - price increment step in points (4 digits) when an order is opened in the grid
- GridProfit - total profit of grid orders in points when the grid of orders is closed
- TradeTime - trading time in the start / end format
- MondayOn - EA activity flags for the days of the week
- TuesdayOn - EA activity flags for the days of the week
- FridayOn - EA activity flags for the days of the week
- SaturdayOn - EA activity flags for the days of the week
- SundayOn - EA activity flags for the days of the week
- SunStartTime - time to start trading in Sunday
- FriStopTime - time to close trading at the end of the week (if the time is set before the close of the trading week, then orders will be closed at that time)
- Grider- grid trading activity flag (on\off);
- MaxPositions - Limit active positions and grid steps;
- TuneODD, TuneEVEN - Optimization parameters;
- Magic- Magic number for identifying advisor orders;
Recommended currency pairs EURUSD,USDCHF,GBPUSD,USDJPY,USDCAD,AUDUSD,XAUUSD, any timeframe.
EApreviously trained on data from the LQDserver. Optimization can be done on the basis of a fast genetic algorithm for opening prices, in the range of parameters (0..1).