Candlesticks rate of price change
Candlesticks rate of price change Expert Advisor trades with candlestick pattern and "Bollinger Bands" indicator. It is a multicurrency, multistock and multitimeframe Expert Advisor. "Candlesticks rate of price change" can work with any currency pair/stock. It can work with all time frames (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1). It uses a strategy based on candlestick patterns. It finds the trend with two Moving Averages and a distance between them to check volatility. It also has a special built-in algorithm that calculates the price rate of change within the smaller and higher timeframe in relation to the timeframe which you work with.
This Expert Advisor works only with open\close price of every bar!
When a candlestick pattern is formed (engulfing, hanging man, hammer) and the pattern touches the "Bollinger Bands" indicator then we will receive a trading signal to buy or sell according to the terms.
You can work with or without trailing stop:
If "TralingStop" = 0, then the trailing stop loss will not work.
If "TralingStop" = values from 10 to 100, then the trailing stop loss will work.
With the "TrailingStop" the stop loss price will change its position at the value in pips you set.
The Expert Advisor works on four different time frames simultaneously.
The Expert Advisor is a multicurrency, multistock and multitimeframe (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1) Expert Advisor.
You have the option to send a push notification to your phone, so it will ring for every trade.
You have the option to send a mail notification to your email, so it will let you know about every trade.
Trade volume of a position depends on previous trading results.
It provides the possibility to limit the maximum risk (in % of deposit) of the trade.
You can activate trailing stop.
Each deal is protected by stop orders (Stop Loss and Take Profit)
- History - Amount of history bars for calculation, should be 10-100.
- Period_MA_0 - Period of supporting MA for current timeframe, should be 1-100.
- Period_MA_1 - Period of calculated MA, should be 1-100.
- Bars_V - Amount of bars for calculating rate, should be 3-100.
- Aver_Bars - Amount of bars for smoothing, should be 3-100.
- K - Amplifier gain, should be 1-100.
- BollingerPeriod - Bollinger bands indicator period, should be from 7-40, standard value 20.
- BollingerDeviation - standard deviation of Bollinger bands indicator, should be from 1-4, standard value 2.
- Period_MA - period of moving average, should be from 3-50.
- Method_MA - method of moving average, should be from 0-3.
- Price_MA - price of moving average, should be from 0-8.
- Shift_MA - shift of moving average, should be from 0-5.
- Lots - lot volume, should be 0.1-1.
- MaximumRisk - maximum risk from total margin in %, should be 0.01 - 0.3.
- DecreaseFactor - decrease from total margin if you lose a trade.
- TralingStop - set a value from 10 to 100 to activate trailing stop loss, "0" will not activate trailing stop loss.
- Stop_Loss - value of stop loss level, should be 10-100.
- Take_Profit - value of take profit level, should be 10-200.
- Mom_Sell - value of sell trigger level of Momentum indicator, should be 0.1 - 3.
- Mom_Buy - value of buy trigger level of Momentum indicator, should be 0.1 - 3.
- MomLength - value of Momentum indicator, should be 7-50.
- Distance - step in pips between two Moving Averages, should be 10 - 50.
- FastMA - value of fast Moving Average indicator, should be 1 - 15.
- SlowMA - value of slow Moving Average indicator, should be 20 - 100.
- MagicNumber - different number for each pair/stock window you open simultaneously.