Housekeeping system... - page 3

System Performance

Hi Jaka U,

It looks like an interesting system. What is the logic behind the positive expectations if for example 4HLB>R1 and how many pips on average does it produce monthly? Thanks.

Roger_Taum:
Hi Jaka U, It looks like an interesting system. What is the logic behind the positive expectations if for example 4HLB>R1 and how many pips on average does it produce monthly? Thanks.

Price often move to nearest S1 / R1 from daily open, and from daily open to H4 is same with from daily open to L4, so if H4 > R1 , nearest moving is to R1 from daily open. And because R1>H3, target H3 will be touch. That's all. How many pips? just about 400 pips/ week. Today , I have (+195) pips in profit... Try it in demo account first !!! use it at your own risk !!!

Questions

Jaka U,

Thank you for elaborating on this. I have a couple of questions. If both H4>R1 and L4<S1 how do you define in which direction to open the trade? Also, have you traded this system live and if yes are the results as good as the demo ones?

P.S. Based on my experience I believe ODL Securities is pivot friendly broker that would calculate the Monday levels correctly.

Thank you once again!

Roger_Taum:
Jaka U,

Thank you for elaborating on this. I have a couple of questions. If both H4>R1 and L4<S1 how do you define in which direction to open the trade? Also, have you traded this system live and if yes are the results as good as the demo ones?

P.S. Based on my experience I believe ODL Securities is pivot friendly broker that would calculate the Monday levels correctly.

Thank you once again!

If like that, I will go to nearest R1/S1. As, you see myresult at early post , all mytrade is live not in demo account. I just use MT4 for look indicator and apply the value to my broker ( Marketiva). Thank's . I just modified the indicator , so simple to use. I wiil share with all of you, soon.

im sorry but u just said that two weeks ago mr jaka.. but i will wait for ur system..

Also Waiting For Jaka_u System..

Sorry me, I just modify indicator , so clear enough to show mysystem. Unfurtonely, i am not a coder, maybe take someday. thanks.

Lol, you like testing people's patience huh.

Queries

H Jaka U,

Could you continue to post your daily results so we can compare and see if we are doing everything right? Also, if for example there is a signal to go long, but it appears that although not covering the strategy requirements the S1 line is closer to the opening price than R1 price, do you still trade it long?

Thanks!

hehehehe.... ayow mas jaka... jangan gak PD.... hihiihihi

waiting ur complete system....

Reason: