Ivan`s trading style - page 30

Is true

Hi,

is true, this indicators repaint the past bars, too reaint: fisher, fxtrend, buysell and others more. Carefull

EA from post #224

In the post #224 Jessica shared system.

Is it possible to make EA for that system eith these 3 indicators?:

• TOPTREND (aka BBand Stop)
  • Kuskus_starlight
  • KG Wave Major

Could someone make one EA like that?

thx

hi jessica, how are you..long time no see..

Could anybody direct to/publish Template (.tpl file) for the original indicator set-up?

Thanks

european

you are very good

thks u system

assar25:
In the post #224 Jessica shared system.

Is it possible to make EA for that system eith these 3 indicators?:

• TOPTREND (aka BBand Stop)
  • Kuskus_starlight
  • KG Wave Major

Could someone make one EA like that?

thx

yes anyone...EA please

hi all...........i am back, sorry i am busy for some months...how is your trading all? any good method for this thread?

Jessica keough:
hi..my name is jessica keough from france..i don`t know all of you already used this methods or not..i got this method from my best friend name ivan from west borneo (indonesia) when i went to west borneo for traveling...thanks ivan, you help me a lot

here, i wanna ask all of you for improvement of this methods..please help me to improve this methods..

i open sell when..

1. there is a "3" appear at the chart.

2. there is an arrow

3. we are at the end of the zigzag

4. the fx trend become red

5. there is a cross at the fx trend

6. the I-XO change from green to red.

for buy : vice versa

becareful because the indicator which is number 1,2,3,4 are repaint indicators..so i prepare to open posisition is when the rules number 1-5 happened..and i took action when the rule number 6 change the colur..

this ivan method`s is work at the reversal of the trend..so, i want indicators that can indicate the reversal of the trend accurately(not repaint)...now, my decision to open the posisition is depend on the I-Xo indicator,,please help improve this methods

sorry my english is bad

Jessica, which indicator does the arrows come from?? I loaded all indicators, but no arrows appear. You look great on a motorcycle!

Dave

Houston, Texas

hi dave, the arrow come from the super trend indicator i think..any new sistem here?

inzider:
KISS: Keep it simple stupid!

I know finding good indic is not that easy. Most of the one we put our hope on often repainted if not are delaid.

Well, into that run of THE indic, why not look at those that we forgot and always been there.

Have a look:

Here you got yor filter. If Macd FAst EMA is over Slow one, if stoch fast is over slow one, and if i trend crossed.

Look at the chart, only at i-trend cross we can be SURE its not only a correction. Get out at next fibs or stoch cross.

I think this thread is getting more and more confusing, so that's why i just wanted to put my 2 cents here.

Take care All and good pips!

inzider, Thanks for your post.

Please give us a simple rule for sell/buy entry and exit.

pjo