Housekeeping system... - page 4

hehehe....

nice result for set and forget system,

waiting for your system with great enthusiasm...

keep up the good work

cheers'

anggara

Hi jaka_u,

Great system, usefull, simple and "perhaps" great

I've modified one indicator to be able to backtest your strategy.

More over, some day, when backtesting your orders, it seems that sometimes according to my chart I take Long order but you enter Short order.

Can you for tomorrow post your open orders please just to compare with mine.

For this Friday, my position on EURUSD !

Big thanks

Greg

From today, Is it clear ??

Files:
usd-jpy.jpg  121 kb
usd-chf.jpg  114 kb
eur-usd.jpg  111 kb

At another pair ???

Files:
gbp-jpy.jpg  122 kb
eur-jpy.jpg  123 kb
aud-usd.jpg  117 kb

Thanks jaka_u,

Seems today is a great great day on most pairs with this strategy !!!

yousky:
Thanks jaka_u, Seems today is a great great day on most pairs with this strategy !!!

Certainly does.

S/R Lines

Hi Jaka_U,

Can you please elaborate on your charts, as I do not see the S/R levels at any of them and according to your strategy they have a key role in it. I suppose these level are somehow represented by the colored sections on your chart. Can you explain this? Thanks.

Roger_Taum:
Hi Jaka_U, Can you please elaborate on your charts, as I do not see the S/R levels at any of them and according to your strategy they have a key role in it. I suppose these level are somehow represented by the colored sections on your chart. Can you explain this? Thanks.

Yes, S/R level are represented by colour sections on my chart, I need S1, Pivot and R1 only. I remember you, don't use it in a single pair. I use it in 9 pairs, and total of mytrade is 30% from mybalance.

J., are you using same staff (post16) or modified?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178605

fxbs:
J., are you using same staff (post16) or modified? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178605

Original one is at post#16, I just finished modified it. It look more easy, simple and give me fast dicision, too much lines make me confused....

Reason: