Sufi's System. Please comment on it. - page 2

Here you are.

[ATTACH]DT ZIG ZAG[/ATTACH]

Your main trade is following the DT direction.

[ATTACH]HIGH AND LOW ZIG ZAG[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]ZIG ZAG SEPARATE[/ATTACH]

It has come to my attention, that the HI&LO ZIGZAG never went over DT ZIGZAG. So, to be more careful in trading. Just wait for the first V or ^ to to enter trade. This system still in improving phase, try give it a try and post in result.

This system is works best on 15M timeframe.

In addition, to prevent false signal. Try adding Zig Zag Pointer and trade only when DT and the Arrows showing in the same direction. However, remember to trade after a first form of v or ^ of the HI&LO ZIGZAG to prevent the DT repeaint.

[ATTACH]POUND VS YEN[/ATTACH]

Files:

Thanks for the system umarannur,

Zigzag is the indicator we started this forum with.

We even wanted to create a section for zigzag (separated from harmonic secton). So you are in right forum I think: people from this forum developed few good systems based on zigzag.

There are some more nonlagzigzag indicators:

v #2: it was developed especially for our forum by Igorad https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173261/page5

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Just for information.

Ready to ENTER trade when the YELLOW DOT appears (DT ZIGZAG), to prevent repaint wait for the first BLUE (HI&LO ZIGZAG) v to sell or ^ to buy.

[ATTACH]DT ZIGZAG[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]HI&LO ZIGZAG[/ATTACH]

In case if you want to filterize your v pattern use:

[ATTACH]SEPARATE ZIGZAG[/ATTACH]

Try it. It's still in improving phase. So give it some time. Try until you get the concept.

thanks for the zigzag indic mr umarannur... i hope it works for me

alert for the High_low zigzag

hi all;

nice looking system, i'm in the process of giving it a try, but was wondering if there is a version of the High_low V2 indicator that has an alert builtin? if not, can anyone add that please, i'm not a programmer, but i think it should not be that hard to do so.

thankx to all

yasir9757:
hi all;

nice looking system, i'm in the process of giving it a try, but was wondering if there is a version of the High_low V2 indicator that has an alert builtin? if not, can anyone add that please, i'm not a programmer, but i think it should not be that hard to do so.

thankx to all

yup... agree with that. should add alert to it

i think mr new digital will help with this alert... so i can test it as soon as possible...

Could somebody post the ParSar indicator please???

Dave

Dave137:
Could somebody post the ParSar indicator please??? Dave

if you are using metatrader it is already built in, just click the indicators list and select it from there "Parabolic SAR".

hope that helps

I never found zigzag to be reliable, I hope this system will prove me wrong otherwise....

Reason: