Powerful Fib Based System - by DAZfx

Files:
abcd1.gif  21 kb
abcd3.gif  23 kb
abcd4.gif  23 kb

Looks Great!.

Hi,

Thanks for system.

But please, could you upload the pictures to the forum?

Because if for some reason they aren't accessed within some days the host could delete it and the post becomes empty.

i use fibo for my trading... but how we can determine where the price will stop? sometimes price can break the fibo lines? i use it only for TP and not for opening a positions... what is the best way for trading using this fibo lines?

Files:

Just for information.

MMA-Pivot-Fibo is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175473

Fibo & Gann variations:

- indicators is here.

- all the forex-tsd links to fibo (video, articles, indicators, systems and so on) is here.

- Fibonacci Levels with Price included... posted here.

- Editing Fibonacci levels optionsexplained here

- Juice indicator and different versions is here

- Camarilla Indicators are here and here and here

- Open Close by EA, Script or time , thread is here

- Something about Andrews Pitchfork is here

- COMMITMENT OF TRADERS(COT)Indicator here

- Market Profile Unified Thread is here

- Auto Fibonacci by Codersguru is here

- Fisher thread ishttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5 andEhlers' Fisher Transformmladen version here

thanks ND for ur cool infomation... im learning a lot in this forum. thanks guy

Fibo reference points

This is great post.

I am using Fibonacci levels in my trading. I am always interested how traders define highest high and lowest low for Fibo retracement.

One of the method (according to Tom De Mark) is defined yesterday two highest high and low in between those two high. Then we can draw Fibo retracement.

Another method most popular is to use yesterday highest high and lowest low. Then Fibo retracement is draw between those two points.

Jimmy_cdn:
This is great post.

I am using Fibonacci levels in my trading. I am always interested how traders define highest high and lowest low for Fibo retracement.

One of the method (according to Tom De Mark) is defined yesterday two highest high and low in between those two high. Then we can draw Fibo retracement.

Another method most popular is to use yesterday highest high and lowest low. Then Fibo retracement is draw between those two points.

Demark has no doubt very good trading strategies i still remember when i was introduced to his REBO ( Range Expansion Breakout ) . This discussion could need another thread. Wondering why the author on this thread is not continuing.

Guyver:
Demark has no doubt very good trading strategies i still remember when i was introduced to his REBO ( Range Expansion Breakout ) . This discussion could need another thread. Wondering why the author on this thread is not continuing.

i agree with guyver... this thread should not end like this, fibo is a very interesting thing to discuss... anyway what is REBO?

Jimmy_cdn:
This is great post.

Hello,

As I can interpret Demark books he does not suggest anything like this.

My interpretation:

A. Find a high/low. This is your fibo start

B. Draw a horizontal line from that hight/low to a previous point where this line hits with the trend.

C.Find the opposite high/low to draw your fibonacci this high low should be between A and B. This is your fibo end.

This method allows to draw Fibonacci in a mechanical way avoiding the subjectivity

Some Examples:

Files:
fiboexpl1.gif  30 kb
fiboexpl3.gif  25 kb

hi everyone.

Sorry about not keeping you up-to-date. I almost forgot I made a post in this forum. I will continue this thread.

Thanks

Reason: