Sufi's System. Please comment on it.

This system called Sufi's.

Super Fully-Estimate Indicated System.

Currencies: ANY PAIR

Time frame: ANY TF

Indicators: Zigzag (Default) + [ATTACH]Non-lag Zigzag (Default)[/ATTACH] + ParSar(0.07,0.20)

Instructions:

1) Open any CHART with any TF (Best time 5,15,30)

2) Apply the Normal Zigzag indicator first. Set it's colour to White, size 2

3) Apply the Non-lag Zigzag. Set it's colour to Yellow, Size 2

4) Apply the ParSar(0.07,0.20)

5) Start trading

How to trade:

1st Technique (Safe)

Follow the YELLOW WAVE. Focus at the Meeting point of YELLOW and WHITE.

Enter trade after the price start bouncing back and changes direction + after 4candles shows declining or increasing. T/P 100-300 or S/L 0-50 (Optional) or CLOSE POSITION when YELLOW meets WHITE again.

2rd Technique (Quite dangerous)

Follow the WHITE WAVE. Focus after it's leave the Meeting point of YELLOW and WHITE or after it's separated from the YELLOW. Follow it's direction. Trade after the price start bouncing back and changes direction + after 3 candles shows declining or increasing. T/P 25-50 or S/L 0-50 (Optional). Or close positions after ParSar changes direction (decline or increase by showing the first 3 dots)

3rd Technique (Profitable)

Combine these two technique on the same chart.

[ATTACH]Sufi's[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]S.U.F.I.S[/ATTACH]

Trade with wisdom and caution. If anyone has any comment to improve this system or made it an EA. Please post it here.

umarannur:
This system called Sufi's.

Super Fully-Estimate Indicated System.

Currencies: ANY PAIR

Time frame: ANY TF

Indicators: Zigzag (Default) + [ATTACH]Non-lag Zigzag (Default)[/ATTACH] + ParSar(0.07,0.20)

Instructions:

1) Open any CHART with any TF (Best time 5,15,30)

2) Apply the Normal Zigzag indicator first. Set it's colour to White, size 2

3) Apply the Non-lag Zigzag. Set it's colour to Yellow, Size 2

4) Apply the ParSar(0.07,0.20)

5) Start trading

How to trade:

1st Technique (Safe)

Follow the YELLOW WAVE. Focus at the Meeting point of YELLOW and WHITE.

Enter trade after the price start bouncing back and changes direction + after 4candles shows declining or increasing. T/P 100-300 or S/L 0-50 (Optional) or CLOSE POSITION when YELLOW meets WHITE again.

2rd Technique (Quite dangerous)

Follow the WHITE WAVE. Focus after it's leave the Meeting point of YELLOW and WHITE or after it's separated from the YELLOW. Follow it's direction. Trade after the price start bouncing back and changes direction + after 3 candles shows declining or increasing. T/P 25-50 or S/L 0-50 (Optional). Or close positions after ParSar changes direction (decline or increase by showing the first 3 dots)

3rd Technique (Profitable)

Combine these two technique on the same chart.

[ATTACH]Sufi's[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]S.U.F.I.S[/ATTACH]

Trade with wisdom and caution. If anyone has any comment to improve this system or made it an EA. Please post it here.

hhrmm....

isn't it's a zigzag original at MT4....

this zigzag totally repainted...

correct me if im wrong...:D

Yellow Circle = Trend Changes Direction

Red Circle = First White Wave

Blue Circle = Enter Trade

[attach]56986[/attach]

Files:
forex3.gif  27 kb

hi

fxfariz36:
hhrmm....

isn't it's a zigzag original at MT4....

this zigzag totally repainted...

correct me if im wrong...:D

original zigzag is repainted ..use high low zigzag it's not repaint

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

where can I get that indi? I'm still improving my system. Hope you can help.

where can I get that indi? can you please help me? I'm still improving my system. I go to the Zig Zag indicators thread. However. I can't seems to download that indi.

ur idea is great but...

yep! zigzag totally repainted.. i agree with that one.. always get me a floating -ve .... anyway mr umarannur, what indicator do u require to complete this system of urs? let us know the indicator name then maybe someone have it and will post it here...

i only have this on my hand... hope u can find the correct one... if this system works then share it here for all of us ... im not sure whether it repainted or not... try it

Ready to trade when DT ZIG ZAG (The YELLOW DOTS) appears. To prevent DT REPAINT, wait for the LOW HIGH ZIGZAG to appears. ENTER trade when HIGH LOW ZIG ZAG and DT ZIG ZAG is showing towards the same direction.

How about that? Any comment??

Files:
forex3_1.gif  18 kb
forex2.gif  22 kb

then can u please attach ur template and indicators here... i wanna give it a try...

what is the yellow dot mr umarranur?

Reason: