Housekeeping system... - page 5

Broker Time Zone

Hi Jaka U,

What time zone is your broker and is the pivot s/r calculated at your broker's midnight or at a certain time? If the values are recalculated at midnight this means that if our brokers are at different time zones the values will be completely different and the results should be different. Am I right? Thanks.

Roger_Taum:
Hi Jaka U, What time zone is your broker and is the pivot s/r calculated at your broker's midnight or at a certain time? If the values are recalculated at midnight this means that if our brokers are at different time zones the values will be completely different and the results should be different. Am I right? Thanks.

You're right. As you see at early post, I always open at 22.00 GMT. Ok, I will move to myregion forum, Forexindo powered by forex-tsd ( Indonesian Language) , someday if I can more improved it , I will back to this thread. Thanks.

Hi Jaka,

Do you have good results for last week ? Me not :-(

Thanks

jaka_u:
You're right. As you see at early post, I always open at 22.00 GMT. Ok, I will move to myregion forum, Forexindo powered by forex-tsd ( Indonesian Language) , someday if I can more improved it , I will back to this thread. Thanks.

halo Jaka,

any good news about the improvement? We'll wait. Thanks.

seems this thread prematurely dead?

Reason: