Ultra Trend Trader System

OK this is my first thread and also first system I have posted here for free that I designed just now. I have not had chance to trade it very much other than the foundation which is PSAR and MA's. So if interested after looking please test it on demo account, It isn't for everyone however and nothing special, well you be the one to decide that.

I had in mind filtering of ranging, whipsawing market if possible so that we ride the trend. I am not sure if it works but it looks OK.

It may turn out to be totally useless so don't blame me if you think you wasted your time on it, it is your choice and I haven't made any claims.

There is a lot of clutter at first sight so don't let it put you off, these are all part of the system and different variant rules if you decide to use follow them.

It took me 5 mins to design this system but longer to write the document and upload it all here.

If you're happy with that said then please test it and see how it goes.

Reserved Space.

Note:

I May Have Forgotten To Include One Indicator In The First Post! OK update: 2: I have fixed that now all indicators and necessary files are posted above. moderators, forum admin if this thread is out of place please move it to appropriate section of site forums and send me a PM. I will be away over the holiday period.

The second chart image shows how the system is designed to avoid flat or ranging conditions as well as false reversals. Its design is to avoid this but nothing is perfect.

Here are chart images of UT Simple Edition. It is much easier on the eye and possibly better. OK that is enough chart images from me for now. I hope you get the idea by now.

I also use LSMA for the Simple Edition - no PSAR - just EMA of 5,7 and 50. Heiken Ashi. As a rule - it is important all indicators agree with each other in the UT Simple Edition. Just something to consider while testing on demo account.

Update:2: I have added PDF showing you how UTS is used and indicator for the template file. Again it may turn out the system is flawed, screws the people and fails badly....your actions are what get you there.....so be careful and always use demo account.

Update:3: Variant rule for UTS is to have first instance of fisherm11 indicator value set to 70 to keep open trendy trades. All other rules remain the same.

Update:4: When using UTS you may find it is more MTF friendly. Still makes sense to be careful on lower time frames though.

Update:5: You may choose to use the newer updated versions of fisher indicators - you will find them online but be careful not to download buggy repainting ones.

ENJOY!

my friend and I are trend following traders. We have invented a system that is very stable and almost guarantee your capital. Randomly backtested since 1980s.

If anyone wants to challenge my system, please provide which month n year that you want our system to be tested. we will provide you with the result

OK, but we tend to have a preference of forward tests than back tests here.

If you want you can start a new thread on it and show me last 5 years of data on all GBP, YEN, and CHF pairs.

FYI. UT Simple Edition version 2 has now been made but not available on here, it is the best version of all the UT Systems. I need to forward test it live - currently doing now. It uses different indicators and updated indicators and system has been updated. Still based on the UT FAST rules and some other base core rules that was used in previous version. Resulting in even earlier entries to trends, less false trades, and less likely to get into short small pip trades. So far so good...

Any updates of this potentially great system?

Well my brother, that looks amazing and it seems to gain more pips from UT_FAST indicator which was created by russians as i think (russian people are very handful of making programmes)....

Any updates of this potentially great system?

could someone tell me

the best INPUT parameter

for fisher M11 indicator

--- for 5M chart --> cross currency such as AUD/JPY

thanks !

This system is based on ultra trend too ultra_trend.zip

Files:
ut.gif  95 kb
ultra_trend.zip  29 kb
Reason: