MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 366

How do i remove the red 120 number on mt4 market tab ? I tried to click every tab in market and scroll it up and down. https://imgur.com/a/jNobsGP
On MT4 it has a DOM. Ok, On any other charting software, the DOM will show the stop and limit orders on the prices above and below the current price. Not on MT4. I dont have any orders showing. I have ask the broker, Hugo's way, and they say yes that is the way it is.  Not much of an answer. How is...
  Previous Bar Trailing Stop  (42   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi, has anyone a trailing stop EA which moves the stop to the previous bar's low/high? Thank you!!
I have this codes but not work close function How can I success it extern double LotSize = 0.5 ;int BuyTicket; int SellTicket;int magic;double atr_current, atr_past;//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Expert initialization...
Hello everyone Some times people ask me to edit their EAs. I have built lots of EAs before but when I see a code which is written by somebody else it's difficult for me to read it. It takes much, and I always afraid of missing some small but important thing. So please share your experience about
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, Recently,sometimes when my EA sends a request for an order,I receive the following errors: 2012.11.13 13:00:26    AUDUSD,M15: Alert: AUDUSD Opening order Sell... 2012.11.13 13:00:26    AUDUSD,M15: Alert: No prices. Waiting for a new tick.. 2012.11.13 13:00:26    AUDUSD,M15: Alert:...
Hi Guys.. the indicator is drawing the single line w r to close price bars with two colors. Blue color always up & red color always down. whenever the close of present bar=previous close bar then continue the previous color. so here the specification is : i)Connect Blue line from C[i] to C[i-1]:...
Hi, I am planning to write a code where I can plot 9 SMA on to the William's R (14) in a Separate indicator window. Not able to do it. Appreciate if someone can help. I have a strategy that is working great with this combination, but want to do int MT4. thanks, Pratyush
Hello friends, I am testing this EA at the moment. This will only allow one trade at anytime and will close the current order if you switch to a different chart. The EX4 file shouldn't allow you to use it on a real account , if it is attached to a real account it will not start and EA ends straight
  Kama crossing  (5)
Hello I created an expert advisor, to open long and short positions at the intersection of two KAMA, can anyone help me figure out why I don't get results?
Hey guys, I'm very new to MQL4, I'm trying to convert a setup from my mobile phone to EA. I coded the setup as custom indicator, but when I'm calling it from EA and comparing the suppose entry from my mobile app, I noticed the entry is bit off and found the indicator value are not accurate. The...
Hello, i would like an indicator that show me the average true range of a candle based on past time candle Example: 06/05/19 candle 12:00/13:00 value = 20 07/05/19 candle 12:00/13;00 value=30 08/05/19 candle 12:00/13:00 value= 10 09/05/19 the indicator show me the average range of this (20+30+10/3)
I think - Stochastic is quite a promising indicator for automatic trading. But it turns out it is not that simple! I have made a very simple (about ten lines) Expert Advisor based on stochastic without any "excesses". Entry - crossing of the main line over the signal line. Therefore, the algorithm
  Average Range  (1)
Hi all, I wrote this code to calculate the average range between high and low. Could you tell me if it's ok or have you got a suggestion on how to improve it? Thank you Where Periodo is an external int. int start()  {   int limit;   int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();   //---- last counted bar will...
This is my first go around at coding. I hope I am not overlooking something obvious here. But, I have looked at this and rewrote it multiple times. I have searched existing forums and reference manual and can not seem to make sense of what I am getting this compiling error.  Any advice would be...
Hello everyone! I am new to MQL4. Would love to have some help. I am trying to create an indicator and getting "Array out of range" on the code below for "var[1]". Would anyone know why? double var[];for(int i=0; i<rates_total; i++)        {                var[i]=Close[i];        } Any help would be...
I cannot see the purchased indicator in Market/Purchased tab of Terminal
I have an indicator that prints an object on my chart and moves either up, down, or remains constant. The object shifts with the chart. I want to write code to check if the object has remained constant for X amount of bars. Not sure how to go about doing this. Is it possible to write code to keep a
  Starting up MT4  (1)
Hey Guys I have a question everytime I open MT4, I have to turn on Timeframes, Line Studies, Charts , & Standard. What can I do so that I dont have to turn them on everytime I open MT4 Thanks
Hey coders! Can someone help me to modify this EA? (Wide hard) This is a simple buy low sell high EA throwing out Limit orders ever x minutes that last x minutes/hours.  What I think would improve it is to add a filter to it. Like RSI.. For example: So when RSI is lower than 30 = launch the buy...
UPDATE - Apologies I have now found a bug in the deviation line calculation. In the process of rectifying it now. I'll repost the function when it's fixed UPDATE - Looks to be working correctly now, had incorrect variable as start point for the deviation line. Hi All, I recently had a requirement to...
Hi everyone, I want to automatically make the MT4 Navigator folders (Indicators, Scripts, EA) refresh themselves. This currently has to be done manually. (Right click on "Indicators" or "Expert Advisors" or "Scripts", then choose "Refresh"). I already googled but only found threads discussing how to...
H i, In the Tools / Options, Signals tab, there is a "Stop if balance is less than xxx euros" option. If the event the balance turns out to be less than the amount noted there, is there any way to receive an alert ? Regards, Olivier Soudieux
  auto fit charts?  (1)
is there a way to make the charts automatically fit to the proper size so that they are not very squished or massive? when i switch from say 5 minutes to weekly the chart on weekly is massive and i have to resize it.. looking for something similar to how trading view has the auto feature which...
[Deleted]
hello everyone.. On the standard chart, on top left corner, there are symbol of the currency andlow/high price. how to add additional text descripton on top left of the chart,next to currency symbol, and remove the high alow price, example. i need to addmy current position price and TP price. help...
Does anybody know how to set the OrdersHistory to Today, Last-3-Days or LastWeek acc. to setting it to All_History, Last_Month,... I am using this function: void SetOrdersHistory(int x){   // https://forum.mql4.com/ru/14463/page5#401551   // https://forum.mql4.com/46407#596672   // 33058 - All...
i have the following code how to modify not close all but only the first trade? thanks! void TrailingRules() {     double current_profit = Profit();     if (Count(0) + Count(1) == 0)max_usd = 0;     if (current_profit >= TrailingStartUsd && max_usd == 0)max_usd = current_profit;     if (max_usd > 0...
Hey guys, I am just starting to learn MQL4 and working toward building an EA one step at a time, I am at the first step and can't figure out why I can't get it to open a trade. Any ideas? Code is below
A question to the gurus of MQL4. MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MARGINREQUIRED) returns the margin required to open one lot. Is the realtion between lots and margin required linear? In other words, if I want to open 0.1lots shall I have freemargin > MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MARGINREQUIRED) * 0.1? ...same...
Hi, Is there a simple way to move an MT4 complete configuration to another PC (all account + VPS subscription etc...) ? For instance, an export/import feature ? Regards, Olivier Soudieux