MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 361

Hello Where can i have historical data for MT4 please? i find for going back to 1950 and more, is that possible? Thanks
Hi, My Script download bars data  to a CSV file. Everything it's fine. If a drag and drop script into GBPUSD H4 my csv file has GBPUSD H4 data info. But.... When I drag and drop my script into EURUSD H4, data downloaded in file  is still GBPUSD H4  data. When I change file name and execute script to...
hi Guys, i need to add some values on in Array. ARRAY_PUSH is available with mt4 ? If not, how can i add in array with same method ? regards.
currently, using this date1 = StringSubstr(date1,0,4) + "-" + StringSubstr(date1,5,2) + "-" + StringSubstr(date1,8,2);       string time1 = TimeToStr(iTime(ccy,tf,i),TIME_MINUTES);       FileWrite(handle, date1 + " "+ time1); which gives me, for example, this 2018-07-20 21:00 However, I am trying to...
Is there an EA or Script or maybe is it possible to create one where you have two separate MT4 window open with the same symbols but when you switch the charts on one MT4 window the script or EA reads and switches the symbol of the other window automatically. I hope I am asking my question clear...
As the title states, I've been finding odd entries and exits during backtests recently. This occurs on all EA's even the examples provided (like the "MACD Sample"). It's even occurring on old data that I've been running tests against for the past couple weeks. This has not always been the case. My...
Hello everybody i have a problem with my mt4 (or maybe broker) trading history terminal doesn't show all the trades even when i select "All History" instead it shows up sum of all profit/losses in a period of time(3 months) how can i have all trades in history?
How can i solve this. If i want to sell ea via Website and give the opportunity to Download a Demo. How can it will BE solved that ea didnt work after 30 days. I think of a txt or csv file online where i can set the demo end time.l and the ea will Check before start of the date is out of Date
Please can someone spot the deliberate mistake!? I want to write headers to a file in the first instance the subsequently write data. I check to see if file exists first - if it doesn't I write the headers, if it does I just continue to write the data. When the file has been created it still goes
I am running a 1 second timer function but getting strange results - please see code and output. int OnInit(){ EventSetTimer(1);   return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);}void OnTimer(){ Print(TimeSeconds(TimeCurrent()));} Print results. Why is there duplication of seconds? I thought the OnTimer() function ran off...
i cant trade on my demo account. This account is participating in this account. pls help.. metatrade4 application
Hello, May I divide 2 years Backtest period in to 24*1 month periods, and choose thebest adjustments from one report that have the best operation in MT4? You know after each BackTest file is saved in theaddress appData / roaming / metaquotes / terminal /F792711EEED0C4A88615E52DD459D4CC / tester With...
Hi,  If I imported multiple m1 data sources from Dukascopy and Histdata, Do I need to delete one of them? Or is it ok to use for the backtester?
Hi everyone. I am trying to create a simple moving average cross-over EA. I have a little bit of a problem. What I want to do is to first check the total number of orders before opening a buy/sell order. If the total number of orders is zero, only then will the EA opens a buy/sell order depending on...
Hi, I am downloaded many versions of MT4 even from offical website MetaTrader also I did download MT5 and tried it to install on my PC but again it appears error! The Application was unable start correctly 0xc0000005 Click to close the application. Any other software is working well and I can...
hi i created this simple concept of my expert so i can show you whats the problem expert has to run in diffrent charts of the same currency pair so i have to apply magic number to each order and the basic concept of it is that i have to open the next order based on the results of the last one for...
I got this message and EA exit, I found the doc it means chart closed , how can I keep it running? I will be very grateful if anyone can help on this
Hello I downloaded few different EAs and ran 'em. All of them use Alerts  @ different points. But not a single message shows up anywhere. I cannot find anything to change in setting which will fix this. Documentation shows a popup dialogbox. In my terminal, it is not even showing up @ Alert Tab of...
Got this preliminary result from my new advisor at Open Prices Only backtesting. But the result at Every Tick mode is quite different. It seems that orders are closed inmediately after open, letting down the curve by paying spreads. Does someone know about that issue?
I want to write an EA code to generate a 20 EMA and take another 3 SMA am focusing on the first 5 candle to creater my Array but I keep on getting a array out of range please help. thank you in advance. void OnTick()   {  double ExtMapBuffer1[]; double ExtMapBuffer2[]; //int bar, limit; //int...
[Deleted]
  Stoploss EA  (9)
Hi Guys, i tried to code a stoploss EA, which sets the S/L on the low/high of the previous candle (see pic below). So now I wrote down some code and it does sometimes work. But actually not at every candle. Maybe it is just a simple mistake I did. Could someone please help?...
Hello I want to set trades in MT4 with one click that immediately sets my take profit in number of pips at the price that I did take the trade (buy of sell order does not matter - take profit goes in direction that positive profit goes).  I suppose I can set my number of pips to take profit in...
Hi, im unsure if i name that correctly, im just wondering why this isnt a option. After i make a sell order f.ex, i can pull down to select close at certain point, and pull up above it to choose a max loss, why, if it is in the positive, cant i choose a positive stop minimum. Maybe the picture...
Have this condition not working on my advisor:    for(int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++){      if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)){         if(CLOSE>STO_Overbought||Hour()==EndHour){            if(!OrderClose(OrderTicket(),LotsOptimized(),Bid,3,clrGold)){               Print("OrderClose error "...
Dose more cores helps to do testing fast? I have i7 4790k which has 4cores at 4.0 ghz with 16gb ram. It shows 700hrs for testing for 10yrs data on one pair. Will a CPU with more cores help reduce the timeing for this test? Or this is the max speed I will get with even 8 or 10 cores CPU?
hi guys  i try to do a simply script //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                  CalicettoPS.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2015, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|...
Version 1 1. Can read doji: a. may set minimal length of uptail b. may set minimal length of lowtail 2. Can read gravestone doji: a. may set minimal length of uptail b. may set maximal length of lowtail 3. Can read dragonfly doji: a. may set maximal length of uptail b. b. may set minimal length of...
Hello, I have an issue on using inheritance i can't access public variables and functions from the parent class here is a simple scenario. class A {   public:       int iProp1;};class B : A{   public:      int iProp2;};B b;int OnInit() {   b.iProp1 = 0;   return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);}
For example is it possible to use iVolume on just the EUR and not the EURUSD or just the USD and not the EURUSD? Thanks
into the "results" of the  backtester ?  there is an action to see these comments, but I don't remenber which one