TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4 - page 9

wsup folks,

found a rsi ma cross w/alert(finally) here it is in case any of y'all are lookin for one

just wish i could upload indi rather than text but i cant access it

Files:

Good day Sir, Pls for heaven sake I need is a candle closing time indicator that will show the remaining time left for candle to close in seconds, I found ones that show candle closing time in H-M-S, but I need one that shows candle closing time in SECONDS all the way no minutes and hours, just seconds, in all chat's time frame.

Regards.

I will really appreciate it if you can take time out of your busy schedule to code one for me as I am working on a CCI crossing binary strategy and that is the last indicator needed to coplete it.

Thank you

Have you downloaded the latest indicators?

Hi TRO. I don't know if this offer is still available, I can see that I am over one year late in between, but if you will be gracious to reconsider, please, I am in dire need of a coder service to help convert a Pine script to a Auto-trading MT4 EA. 

Hy Sir I came across Tro Fx dash board weeks earlier its really Doing magic for me. is they a latest version. I like to use it with Multipair Dashboard they do best for me. How ever sir my Multipair Dashboard only analyses a few currency pairs(only 8 pairs). May you please help me code it to analyse atleast 20 pairs :)

Hello Sir! Can you help me add wav alert with the type of parameter on the screen to this FX_FISH_2MA indicator? Thank you.
Files:
Screen.jpg  35 kb

TheRumpledOne:

TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4

I am having a blast!!

how i can get this indicator?

If you search YouTube or Facebook for TheRumpledOne you will find the answers to most of your questions.  

Hello,

I would like to make a request for this Support and Resistance Indicator

1. The (Label) for the lines to be in the middle following the screen wherever it goes.. like 'Draw Text Label' MT4 menu button.. instead of it being so far away and have to zoom out, and it not showing up when zoomed in
2. (Alert) option every time new cutted line or full line appears
3. (Alert) option every time 'current price' hits at the cutted line or full line
4. (Cooldown) option of 10 minutes wait time till 'current price' can hit the cutted line or full line again [Not just constantly alerting every time it hits line]

Feel free to test this out or ask me any questions so we can get this perfectly done

<Deleted>

Cheers :)

Reason: