TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4 - page 2

oilfxpro:
A bigger monkey. Somebody capable of writing a code by copying and pasting from several existing expert advisors is primitive hack monkey.A coder using primive coding skills.Plenty of them left on forex tsd to scam members OILFXPRO

There is no reason to reinvent the wheel.

I wrote the TRO SAK MULTIPAIRS by combining two existing indicators.

One displayed multiple pairs on multiple timeframes and the other allowed you to reference any external indicator. Combining them made a very powerful indicator that gave users who can't code flexibility to customize their charts. I posted this indicator and you can download it for FREE!!

I gave credit to both of the original authors in the post and in the code.

therumpledone:
Just google FREE MT4 INDICATORS THERUMPLEDONE and you can find plenty of indicators that I posted for free. I hope this sets the record straight.

Yes you posted many free indicators.

However, you also posted a considerable number of screen shots of other indicators that where only obtainable by making a donation (technically a sale)

These screen shots where aimed to entice potential purchasers to buy (or donate in your version of events)

TSD was not the only forum to critisise you for this blatent attempt to market your product. You can try to hide behind the semantics, but telling someone the only way to obtain a particular product is by sending a donation, is technically a sale.

I have no problem with you selling stuff, if people want it, they'll but it, and I wouldnt want it any other way, but you are a lone voice in the wilderness regarding this sale v donation argument its a sale

For the sake of argument, let's say you are correct and it is a "sale".

So what?

Since trading involves making decisions about money, don't you think traders can decide for themselves if they want to "buy" my indicators?

You say my screen shots were aimed to entice... Does that mean every chart posted is aimed to entice?

zupcon, if I wanted to "market my product", then wouldn't I have a website?

It's like I said, I have posted over a hundred FREE MT4 indicators. I even tell people that they do NOT need indicators to trade. But some people really do appreciate what I have given them and thank me by sending gifts or donations. There is nothing wrong with that. I show my appreciation by sending them more indicators. There is nothing wrong with that.

If you like the backpack from the Sierra Club then you have to send them a donation because they don't sell backpacks. The backpack is their way of thanking you for making a donation. There is nothing wrong with that.

Where the problem lies is some people see me as a threat to their cash flow. A donation to me is one less sale they make. People who send me a donation get around 200 indicators. Most donations are $50 - $100. So they are paying about 50 cents or less for each indicator. Now some people sell ONE indicator for over $100. Do you see the real reason why they don't want me on their site?

If a newbie comes along and sees they can get free indicators from me and even more if they make a small donation, then why should they spend hundreds or thousands of dollars somewhere else?

zupcon, I believe you are trying to see both sides of the story and I appreciate you being civil about it. Thanks.

therumpledone:
For the sake of argument, let's say you are correct and it is a "sale". So what?

If someone see's something that they think might be worth evaluating then I see no problem with them paying for it.

You are of course correct in saying that forums generally have an adgenda, and a need to protect their advertising revenues, and anything or anyone who competes isnt going to be particularly welcome.

regards

zu

Thanks again for being civilized in your discussion.

They are PROTECTING THEIR TURF. They do NOT want me on their boards because once people see what I have to offer, the ACCUSERS will lose cash flow.

If you look on my NEVER LOSE AGAIN threads on the various forums, you'll see just how many people are trading successfully who have learned from me.

Hi y' all...

TRO, I'm interested in getting some indicators you give to donators. Will I also receive how to use those indicators to profits from the market (the system) if I donate?

Hi,

Please give me the update on this indicators.

Thanks.

Greg.

I'd trying to find an indicator that will paint "UP" and "DOWN" bars on a bar chart.

An UP bar is defined as a bar where the open is in the lower 33% of the bar and the close is in the top 33%.

A DOWN bar is defined as a bar where the open is in the top 33% of the bar and the close is in the lower 33%.

I'd like to have the colors of the bars be adjustable in the settings.

Have you seen anything like this or can it be coded? I'd greatly appreciate any help you an provide.

Reason: