TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4 - page 3

goodguy:
TRO, I'm interested in getting some indicators you give to donators. Will I also receive how to use those indicators to profits from the market (the system) if I donate?

Yes. And you can always post your questions.

gregoga:
Hi,Please give me the update on this indicators.Thanks.Greg.

What exactly are you asking for?

ETSTrading:
I'd trying to find an indicator that will paint "UP" and "DOWN" bars on a bar chart. An UP bar is defined as a bar where the open is in the lower 33% of the bar and the close is in the top 33%. A DOWN bar is defined as a bar where the open is in the top 33% of the bar and the close is in the lower 33%.I'd like to have the colors of the bars be adjustable in the settings.Have you seen anything like this or can it be coded? I'd greatly appreciate any help you an provide.

Yes, I coded this and it is call TRO_OneThirdDots. Just google: TRO_OneThirdDots to find it.

2009.05.11 TRO_MM_REVERSAL

Since so many people downloaded it, I coded a multi meter version of the TRO Reversal indicator.

FREE MT4 version of TRO_MM_REVERSAL, including SOURCE CODE, has been posted where I post my code.

Until you realize there is NO FIXED SPREAD in Forex, you are doomed to fail.

MB TRADING gives you real time Level II. Who else does that?

I can make money when I gross 2 pips. Where else can you do that?

Traders, it's not even close. If you are NOT using MB TRAIDING, you're being taken to the cleaners!!

I trade with MB Trading Direct Access Brokerage Firm

They are an ECN. THERE IS NO FIXED SPREAD IN FOREX.

You can google and find out what I really think about "FIXED SPREAD BANDITS".

I'll leave it at that so I don't get banned.

How do I avoid the spread?

I explained this to someone yesterday in an IM.

With MBT you pay a commission rather than having a "FIXED SPREAD".

It's "apples and oranges" so don't try to compare. "THE MATRIX HAS YOU" and you need to "FREE YOUR MIND" to understand what I am about to explain.

Let's say the current bid/ask is 1.5010 x 1.5015

The current spread is 5 pips.

You want to SHORT.

You SHORT at 1.5010.

You set a TP at 1.5005.

Bid/Ask becomes 1.5005 x 1.5009 and the current spread is 4 pips.

At MBT, you will get filled if the bid is 1.5005 and someone TAKES your offer.

Bid/Ask is now 1.5004 x 1.5009 and YOU HAVE YOUR PROFIT.

Note: the ASK never reached 1.5005. THIS IS IMPORTANT!

If you entered this order at a FIXED SPREAD BANDIT, whoops I mean broker, your order is STILL OPEN!!

The bid/ask must become 1.5000 x 1.5005 and your order HITS the Ask.

DO YOU GET IT?

If not, then read this over and over and over again until the LIGHT BULB goes off!!

The day I found out about MBT is the day I opened an account there and stopped trading with FIXED SPREAD BROKERS.

The simplest thing to do is to load up a demo account at MBT Group and see it with your own eyes.

When you place your TP Bid offer at 1.5005, your bid is displayed on Level II.

The point is with MBT your offer gets hit.

With FIXED SPREAD BROKERS you have to wait to hit their offer.

Maybe this might help:

First:

1.5010 x 1.5015

and price drops...

1.5009 x 1.5014

1.5008 x 1.5013

1.5007 x 1.5013

1.5006 x 1.5012

1.5006 x 1.5011

1.5005 x 1.5011 You may get hit

1.5005 x 1.5010 You may get hit

1.5004 x 1.5009 YOU COVERED 5 PIP GROSS PROFIT

AND LET'S CONTINUE

1.5003 x 1.5008

1.5002 x 1.5007

1.5001 x 1.5006

1.5000 x 1.5005 YOUR FIXED SPREAD BROKER FILLS YOUR ORDER.

Does that make it clearer??

What about the commission cost?

The commission varies depending on the pair trading.

It is $.50 per 10k minilot on USDJPY. So if I gross 2 pips, I am making money.

From the MBT site:

Commission Rates

Fixed spreads are a way for FCMs to markup or markdown the best bid or offer. FCMs do this to hide their fee into the price of the currency pair instead of displaying their best quote. Common sense tells you that no one works for free, so when you see an FCM claim they have “no commission”, that should be a red flag. So how are they getting paid? Its simple: they are making money with the built-in markup/markdown in the spread.

Our FCM, MB Trading Futures, has nothing to hide. They offer tighter spreads with no markups/markdowns and openly display a low commission rate.

Commissions are based on total dollar amount traded: $5 per $100,000 traded.

Hi All,

I'm Desmond, I'm using FXCM & AVAFX plateform to trade & also using MT4 software as trading guide.

I'd like to find out more useful indicators for MT4 so as to have more accurate exit & entry points. Thks.

therumpledone:
I trade with MB Trading Direct Access Brokerage FirmThey are an ECN. THERE IS NO FIXED SPREAD IN FOREX.You can google and find out what I really think about "FIXED SPREAD BANDITS".I'll leave it at that so I don't get banned.How do I avoid the spread?I explained this to someone yesterday in an IM.With MBT you pay a commission rather than having a "FIXED SPREAD".It's "apples and oranges" so don't try to compare. "THE MATRIX HAS YOU" and you need to "FREE YOUR MIND" to understand what I am about to explain.Let's say the current bid/ask is 1.5010 x 1.5015The current spread is 5 pips.You want to SHORT.You SHORT at 1.5010.You set a TP at 1.5005.Bid/Ask becomes 1.5005 x 1.5009 and the current spread is 4 pips.At MBT, you will get filled if the bid is 1.5005 and someone TAKES your offer.Bid/Ask is now 1.5004 x 1.5009 and YOU HAVE YOUR PROFIT.Note: the ASK never reached 1.5005. THIS IS IMPORTANT!If you entered this order at a FIXED SPREAD BANDIT, whoops I mean broker, your order is STILL OPEN!!The bid/ask must become 1.5000 x 1.5005 and your order HITS the Ask.DO YOU GET IT?If not, then read this over and over and over again until the LIGHT BULB goes off!!The day I found out about MBT is the day I opened an account there and stopped trading with FIXED SPREAD BROKERS.The simplest thing to do is to load up a demo account at MBT Group and see it with your own eyes.When you place your TP Bid offer at 1.5005, your bid is displayed on Level II.The point is with MBT your offer gets hit.With FIXED SPREAD BROKERS you have to wait to hit their offer.Maybe this might help:First:1.5010 x 1.5015and price drops...1.5009 x 1.50141.5008 x 1.50131.5007 x 1.50131.5006 x 1.50121.5006 x 1.50111.5005 x 1.5011 You may get hit1.5005 x 1.5010 You may get hit1.5004 x 1.5009 YOU COVERED 5 PIP GROSS PROFITAND LET'S CONTINUE1.5003 x 1.50081.5002 x 1.50071.5001 x 1.50061.5000 x 1.5005 YOUR FIXED SPREAD BROKER FILLS YOUR ORDER.Does that make it clearer??What about the commission cost?The commission varies depending on the pair trading.It is $.50 per 10k minilot on USDJPY. So if I gross 2 pips, I am making money.From the MBT site:Commission RatesFixed spreads are a way for FCMs to markup or markdown the best bid or offer. FCMs do this to hide their fee into the price of the currency pair instead of displaying their best quote. Common sense tells you that no one works for free, so when you see an FCM claim they have “no commission”, that should be a red flag. So how are they getting paid? Its simple: they are making money with the built-in markup/markdown in the spread.Our FCM, MB Trading Futures, has nothing to hide. They offer tighter spreads with no markups/markdowns and openly display a low commission rate.Commissions are based on total dollar amount traded: $5 per $100,000 trade

Unfortunately they do not have their act together with MT4 yet. They did go live for beta testing supposedly, but their demo for MT4 is a joke!

I'm on board if they ever get their act together

I don't use MB Trading for MT4 trading only charting. I use the MBT NAVIGATOR to place trades.

Reason: