Well working Trading System ! - page 75

mrtools:
Want to also post this here had started a jurik version of Trend Strength Ea in Advanced Elite

Thanks!

I have tried testing it but I am getting error 130 (modify order). usually its from my broker not accepting orders with a SL and TP but the EA is set for ECN = true, shouldn't that fix it?... what else might it be?

jackjones:
Thanks! I have tried testing it but I am getting error 130 (modify order). usually its from my broker not accepting orders with a SL and TP but the EA is set for ECN = true, shouldn't that fix it?... what else might it be?

Hi

Can you please try this version, I'm not getting any errors from it, i found in the older versions far as i know this has always been a problem, even though it was modified for 5 digit and ecn, problem i found was it was the trailing stops so i removed them from this version and replaced with a standard trailing stop, seems the order modify errors may be gone.

mrtools:
Hi Can you please try this version, I'm not getting any errors from it, i found in the older versions far as i know this has always been a problem, even though it was modified for 5 digit and ecn, problem i found was it was the trailing stops so i removed them from this version and replaced with a standard trailing stop, seems the order modify errors may be gone.

Well that version doesn't have the 130 error but when back testing the journal tells me the EA removes itself and adds itself once second second or so when its running... not sure why but it doesn't seem normal.

Try this one hopefully it will work for you! It doesn't do that now.

Well working Trading System (H4 timeframe):

- original thread is here;

- system indicators: Range_v2 and v2.1 (modified Price Channel for MTF), TrendEnvelopes_v1 and v1.1 with sound alert (modified Envelopes with trend view), TrendStrength_v1 (modified AbsoluteStrength with trend view), fixed and updated TrendStrength_v1.1 and MTF TrendStrength_v1.1, TrendRSI indicator, and some next versions of the indicators are here including MAofHA_v1 and AddSignal_v1, TrendStrength_v2.2 (identical with VT version).

- TrendEnvelopeExpert EA is here: it is very advanced EA with many modes for enter and exit switching between many indicators.

- TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA: trading manually and explanation starting from this page till this one.

- TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA: trading manually and explanation starting from this page till this one.

and

TrendRSX trading system is on this post.

-------------

It is updated visual (forward trading) statement, TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA, for GBPUSD:

----------------------

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results.

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

- system indicators: Range_v2 and v2.1 (modified Price Channel for MTF), TrendEnvelopes_v1 and v1.1 with sound alert (modified Envelopes with trend view), TrendStrength_v1 (modified AbsoluteStrength with trend view), fixed and updated TrendStrength_v1.1 and MTF TrendStrength_v1.1, TrendRSI indicator, and some next versions of the indicators are here including MAofHA_v1 and AddSignal_v1, TrendStrength_v2.2 (identical with VT version).

- TrendEnvelopeExpert EA is here: it is very advanced EA with many modes for enter and exit switching between many indicators.

- TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA: trading manually and explanation starting from this page till this one.

- TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA: trading manually and explanation starting from this page till this one.

and

-------------

It is updated visual (forward trading) statement, TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA, for GBPUSD:

----------------------

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

and

-------------

----------------------

More about it:

and

-------------

TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA (for this week):

----------------------

More about it:

Is TrendStrengthExpert_v2Scalper_2 for what time frame?

Great Idea

newdigital:
Hi ismael360,

Sorry for delay with reply.

No, I am not trading it for now. But I am still receiving email alerts on possible openning the trades.

The problem is that I am forward testing too many manual systems and having difficulties to trade them all.

To improve this situation totally - it is necessary to create some kind of System of the Systems.

Do you remember elite section thread about EA of EAs?

So, similar idea but for manual systems only.

I mean: we should have some indicator or tool, we can attach it to the chart ... and we can have alert/email alert/arrows and so on on the way as:

- TrendRSX trading system M15 timeframe: buy for EURUSD

- Ichimoku D1 - sell for USDCHF;

- Maksigen scalping M5 - sell for GBPUSD

and more more systems.

On this tools - any system's using should be as true or false selectable.

It may be done on separated website connected with TSD ...

In this case - everybody will see the performance of every manual system created on/for TSD, and make a suggestion for improvements, or having the signals for buy or sell.

But I want to say that there are a lot of good ideas were created here for all elite section for those 4 or 5 years ... and if it is not implemented so ... I am affraid to produce the ideas for now: because there are a lot of rich people/companies in the world and they can implement those ideas having them all by paying just 29 dollars to elite section for one month

So, that is why it was delay with reply.

Just an example: on this one thread - there are 5 or 6 manual trading systems posted and traded. To use them all for signals, or for market condition and so on - we need some tool.

or at least - some software to backtest them in manual way (but I do not trust backtesting at all).

Same case with asctrend public thread ... few systems are very good but ... how can we have the signals from all of them?

That is why ... I think - we need to slow down the development of "the quantity" and increase the quality.

better less but better!

This was a Great Idea New Digital. I wished you would have made such a addition to the Elite Section. I know I would have subscribed.

Ish

Reason: