MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 368

Hey guys I wrote an EXPERT but did not run correctly Purchase and sale orders are not sent I do not know where to use the double function to do the calculation Please see the attachment Thanks
What I'm trying to do is submit HTML content from EA to my joomla website, I did some search but couldn't find if it's possible to use WebRequest to do it. Any help is great. Thanks.
Hey guys, Please look at this code: void ModifyM1(){ double price; double stoploss; double takeprofit; string TradeSymbol; if(OrderSelect(M1BTicket,SELECT_BY_TICKET))         {         if(OrderType() == OP_BUYSTOP)                  {                  TradeSymbol =...
[Deleted]
  Selling a trading strategy. How?  (231   1 2 3 4 5 ... 23 24)
Hello. Suppose I have a unique, profitable trading strategy. I have indicators, an impressive manual and money to promote it. Please share your experiences and thoughts on how better organise everything? How to advertise? How to accept payments? What else needs to be considered? I would be happy to
Hi everyone, I'm struggling with this. It should be really simple, basically I have sent an order, (example 1) after it takes certain Points of profit I decide to modify it and then close half of the position showing a 130 error (BUY_LIMIT / SELL_LIMIT) (2019.05.06 00:02:10.318 2019.01.03 00:35:07...
I have an EA I´ve been playing around with good results (demo) . I will share it here below. It is a simple EA that simply place buy/sell-orders every 30 min that last for 60 min. Buy low sell high basically with a twist of scaling in.. What I want is to add a filter to it. So it decides if its...
Hi, I wonder if someone can help me. I need to calculate total lost orders from my order history, since the last profit order closed. I can count the orders but i am struggling with the equation of selecting it from the last profit order. Below is my script. Please can someone help out? int...
Hi everyone, Short version: I'm looking for a simple "semi-automatic" EA which does this: if price level x is reached, place a pending order with SL+TP. More detailed explanation: This simple EA should allow me to specify - a price level x (for example by setting a horizontal line or entering a...
Hi all, could you help me to round the number 1.13573 to 1.1360 ? Once obtained the number, how to extract the number "6" ? Thank you!
Hi, I've just been told that, if you copy 4 traders, it's better to have MT4 installe 4 times in 4 different windows directory, and then link each of them to your MQL5 account in order tohave ONLY one trade account + trader signal copy (+ vps) in each MT4. This, because when you have mulple trader...
¿Anybody knows any app (for android) which I can see the balances and equities of many accounts MT4 in only one view at the same time? Regards.
I am using Metatrader 4 desktop with 7 accounts. Is there any way to label them with a word other than their account number? I've been searching for plugins but can't seem to find anything that does this.
  RENKO BARS PROBLEMS  (15   1 2)
Hi, I'm using renko bars in my strategies, but I have 2 problems with testing EAs by strategy tester. 1. Even if I download good data where's no discrepancy between any timeframes and I have 90% modelling quality when I convert it to renko there're a lot of mismatched charts errors. Can I do...
This is the same TL but display different values, is it possible to have them sync
I'm building an EA for a strategy that uses information of an indicator from the close of the previous bar. Not the close price but the information that the indicator gave at the close. I tried looking at iBarShift but that gives the bar's info. Bars and iBars is no help either. In the attached...
Hi Coders! I have an indicator, called: ptl 2 & alerts (attached) I would like to use it in an EA with the iCustom() function. I would like to run the EA on a M5 chart, and use the Indicator with TimeFrame="15" input variable. But there's a bit problem. The EA reads diffrent indicator datas. When I...
The question is how to get breakeven point for a grid of orders. I think it could be storing the Ask/Bid Price when OrdersProfit=0 and then apply TP distance to that price. But if I want to draw a line in that BreakevenPoint, how do I calculate its price?
[Deleted]
  Reverse payment  (1)
How can I reverse $10 back to my visa card
Hi  I need to check stop level before sending OP_BUY_STOP and OP_SELL_STOP. But I'm not sure about the price which I should check for distance and compare to stop level, is it ask for buy stop and bid for sell stop? and should I care about the distance between current market price and pending order...
Hi guys, I open some charts, draw some lines and rectangles and then I drag the following script into one of the charts.  This script should print the names and types of the objects found in all charts. Interestingly, the names are all correct but the object types are all -1 except the objects of...
  Functions in the loop  (15   1 2)
To simplify the code, I was trying to integrate functions in the loop this way:    for(int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++){      if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES&&OrderSymbol()==Symbol())){         double LastBuyPrice=0,LastSellPrice=0,LastBuyLot=0,LastSellLot=0;...
Hello Gents Would You Plz Help Me Modifying This indicator to MTF one  Many Thanks mns
I coded a simple RSI OB/OS algorithm. It give me sound alert in normal time frame charts. but after adding to renko charts it only shows arrows on chart but not sound alert or popup window. Can anyone help me with this
I'm trying to close a grid of orders at specified distance from breakeven point from a void function, without success. This is the code: void CloseGridLong(){   for(int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++){      if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)){         if(OrderType()==OP_BUY){       // Select BUY...
I am trying to figure out how to make takeprofit and stoploss values accurate.. If for example stoploss is set at 200 points it shows a value of 1.79? If that stoploss is set for 200 points then that value of 2.00? Should it be coded differently so it makes the correct level? If a stoploss of 213...
Assuming I have VPS for MT4, and I want to create multiple MT4 accounts, and apply a separate EA to each account,,, the question is that doable, to keep all accounts trading at the same time
I have lost access to MQL4 Storage and 100's of programs that I have written. I took a few months off at the end of the year, when I returned to trading with a new computer system and a fresh download of MQL4 my programs are not available through storage anymore. Anyone know how I can retrieve them?...
Hi, Does anyone know of code floating around that adds consecutive candle volume if they are the same colour. Eg. Green(volume), Green(Volume+previous volume), Green(Volume+previous+previous), Red(Volume), Red(Volume+Previous). Then plot them like the standard volume chart on mt4 ? I have had a look...
Hello experts, I'm wondering if it is possible to write a script/EA which will make edits to a loaded EA without removing it and reloading it. The EA is compiled and I do not have access to the source code. The only way to adjust the settings is via the GUI dialog box (right-click window -> expert...
Hello, I use MT4 and realized I set SL to a certain price level of an asset, in real SL get's hit a lot earlier, since it does not seem to take into account that the trade already starts with a minus, guess is called spread. Eample I sell BTC and set SL to asset price 5300 MT4 showing me a loss of...