Well working Trading System ! - page 4

You can download updated TrendEnvelopes with an option of sound alerts.

Files:

Files:
wtf.gif  28 kb

pete7:
We have a serious problem - the system and indicators are secured with password. I can't see their code if I do not know the password... ;/

Best regards

P7

I think one indicator is a mod of another. See my screen pic. Pretty close.

You take the original one. Changes the name, hides one line and...

Files:
qqe.jpg  196 kb
qqe2.jpg  195 kb

crossed alert

dscott5912:
Thank you, Mr. Trader. I have been using the 1hr chart. So far it has been working good. I have been testing out with a small mini account since that's what I will be starting with when opening a real account.

I'll give the EA a shot. BTW, I'm not sure developing an indicator based on the TrendStrength indicators crossing is such good thing now. I have seen many times on the h1 chart where it gives a false exit ... if you basing your exit on when that indicator crossed.

In addition to your system, I also loaded the "CrossedAlerts" indicator and changed it to use 5 and 10 SMA as well as "SendMail" vs Alert to send to my cell. This just gives me an idea that things may be looking at changing so I can keep a closer eye on it.

dscott,

i have been looking all over for an alert to send to my cell. i don't know how to program, so could you make this one do a 5ema,10ema cross. i would be forever grateful. thanks....................vince

Some time ago I've developed indicator TrendRSI and it's very similar with Trend Strength(original) when K=2.618. Second indicator we can overlap on 1st with K=4.236.

Files:
trenrsi.gif  27 kb

igorad:
Some time ago I've developed indicator TrendRSI and it's very similar with Trend Strength(original) when K=2.618. Second indicator we can overlap on 1st with K=4.236.

Thanks for the feedback Igorad

According to my observations, the original system is using (showing) only the LevelRSIslow, the same as K=4.236.

Strenght ind 2006

{RSI}

rsi_r := (CLOSE - ref(CLOSE,-1));

rsi_rs := Wilders(if(rsi_r>0,rsi_r,0),14) / Wilders(if(rsi_r<0,Abs(rsi_r),0),14);

si:= Mov((100-(100/(1+rsi_rs))),SF,E);

{ATR RSI}

TH :=if(Ref(si,-1) > si,Ref(si,-1),si);

TL :=if(Ref(si,-1) < si,Ref(si,-1),si);

TR :=TH-TL;

ATRRSI:=Wilders(TR,14);

DeltaATRRSI:= Wilders(ATRRSI,14)*2.618;

TrLevelRSIFast:=If(

si=PREV,

PREV,

If(

((Ref(si,-1)<PREV)AND (si<PREV)),

Min(PREV,si + DeltaATRRSI),

If(

(Ref(si,-1)>PREV) AND (si>PREV),

Max(PREV,si - DeltaATRRSI),

If(

si>PREV,

si - DeltaATRRSI,

si + DeltaATRRSI

)

)

)

);

DeltaATRRSI_2:= Wilders(ATRRSI,14)*4.236;

sis:=If(

si=PREV,

PREV,

If(

((Ref(si,-1)<PREV)AND (si<PREV)),

Min(PREV,si + DeltaATRRSI_2),

If(

(Ref(si,-1)>PREV) AND (si>PREV),

Max(PREV,si - DeltaATRRSI_2),

If(

si>PREV,

si - DeltaATRRSI_2,

si + DeltaATRRSI_2

)

)

)

);

SSL

HLd:=If(C>Ref(Mov(H,Lb,S),-1),1,If(C<Ref(Mov(L,Lb,S),-1),-1,0));

HLv:=ValueWhen(1,HLd0,HLd);

SSL:=If(HLv=-1,Mov(H,Lb,S),Mov(L,Lb,S));

mr. trader,

if your stop loss is hit but all indicators are in agreement, when do you re-enter market?

Reason: