Experiments ... - page 4

Thanks for your time, Mladen :-). Interesting toys in this thread!

mladen:
And this version (the one using averages) too : stochastic_rsi_experiment_extended_averages_-_fl.ex4

Nice and clean. Experiment on

nevar:
Mladen, The correlation between the CCI changes and the actual price changes are low.Which means in a trending mode there are big differences in between CCI peaks and lows and the actual price peaks and lows ( too much divergence).That is why I dont rely too much on CCI for OB-OS states.Is it posibble use the floating levels on a detrended price(+/0/-) ?

nevar

Try out this one : cci_simple_experiment_extended_fl_-_detrended.ex4

It uses a funky crazy idea for "detrending", seems to be usable

One more experiment - this is ema velocity (momentum) this time : ema_velocity_-_floating_levels.ex4

PS: I like momentum indicator but I do not like the rough it is. Ema velocity is one of the possible ways to have a much smoother momentum. This version uses floating levels too

mladen:
One more experiment - this is ema velocity (momentum) this time : ema_velocity_-_floating_levels.ex4

PS: I like momentum indicator but I do not like the rough it is. Ema velocity is one of the possible ways to have a much smoother momentum. This version uses floating levels too

mladen

​This is very accurate had it today at my chart, is more accurate as vhf adaptive... If you have time, could you please add alerts...

Thank you very much and nice weekend for you and the team...

mladen:

​Good Morning mladen

would it be possible to add alerts at ema velocity - floating levels.ex4

Thank you!!!

NicoleDeinhard:

​Good Morning mladen

would it be possible to add alerts at ema velocity - floating levels.ex4

Thank you!!!

NicoleDeinhard

Here is a version with alerts included : ema_velocity_-_floating_levels_1_1.ex4

Also, the vhf adaptive version with alerts added (one issue with mtf solved too) : ema_velocity_vhf_adaptive_-_floating_levels_1_1.ex4

mladen:

NicoleDeinhard

Here is a version with alerts included : ema_velocity_-_floating_levels_1_1.ex4
Files:

One more experiment - signal line in this one is calculated in a strange way, and that is why it can be classified as an experiment : ehlers_fisher_transform_experiment.mq4

Upper is the old way of coloring, lower is using the experimental signal line

Reason: