MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 363

i am trying to understand the licensing concept for mt4 indicators  please have a look at the code and tell me if its the right and effective way of using the account number and time protection i have highlighted the license code...
Hey guys, I sometimes want to see the Bill Williams Fractal indicator in my charts and I wondered if it is somehow possible to insert it by just pressing a key. Removing it can be simply done by ChartIndicatorDelete() but I have no idea how to insert it. Any ideas if this is possible? Thanks
Hello I'm wondering how many Binary Options brokers use MT4 as the platform to trade from directly? As far as I know there are: Noa FX, GMDFX, Go Markets, AL Trade and Core Liquidity Markets. Does anyone know of any others or can recommend good ones? Thank you very much.
Hello Is it possible to save Strategy tester chart/graphic and all actions after completed backtest? When I start strategy tester it overwrites old file everytime(.fxt).  Renaming fxt file can work maybe, but how can I open any fxt file manually? Probably this question is answered many times. But I...
Hi. What I want to do is set my Trailing Stop Loss at e.g. 30 pips with an additional rule - it must allow for e.g. 60 pips of movement below the initial entry price of the trade before triggering & exiting the trade, if the price is above the initial trade entry price then it should function as a...
i need someone to help me to create an expert advisor
Dear ALl My friends. I attach one Forex 1min scalping robot . I used this robot in live account its work well and get profit . But i observe each trade when this robot place buy order that place position is high and then going market down side same as sell order when this robot place order that...
Hello.  Somebody could explain me why the position is opening out of reach (picture)?? I uinstalled MT4 , i tried my strategy in onother account. I will be grreatfull for explain my question   Best regards.  CODE::  ...    if (MovingAvarage1 > x && MovingAvarage2> y && MovingAvarage3 > z && i==0)...
All of a sudden one of my FFCal news indicators is giving this error in build 1080 using the EventSetTimer function. It worked perfectly fine in previous builds, was there something change that I am missing?
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                      BOCount.mq4 |//|     Copyright © 2019, INSTITUTE OF TECHNICAL ANALYSIS & TRAINING...
  mt4 chart.  (2)
I clked the x on some of my IG mt4 chart. How to get back original chart set up?
How do I create/assign an alpha name (i.e., MACD EA) so that it appears when I hover the mouse over an open trade? This applies to EAs that I create and use
Hello, I'm trying to get an EA to run off of buffers from a custom indicator. The indicator creates arrows indicating long and short, and closes the trades with arrows indicating close. The SL is drawn on the chart with a buffer as well. I want the EA to open trades when a buy/sell arrow is printed...
TimeHour function not defined ??? how to fix it ?  Help me guys on macbook pro
I have many custom indicators, templates, etc, is there a way to install these custom stuff into a separate library from the installation libraries? The problem is that if I need to perform another installation of MT4, I need to find out what needs to be copied over.
Hello when I execute the EA, the buy order is created but the error 130 message(invalid stop loss)  is displayed for the function ordermodify ()? I used ordermodify() function beceause in my broker I can't created makret or pending order with stop loss and takeprofit levels....
[Deleted]
Hello Im quite new to MT4 coding. Ive written a couple of indicators but I find that despite trying different commands (ObjectDelete, ObjectsDeleteAll, ObjectsRedraw) in the init section of the code I cannot get my drawn objects to be redrawn unless I switch from one timeframe to another eg 5M to...
An EA is master pieces of the author and copyrighted, must be great if MQ4 Vendor can make automatically generated some code to make all compiled EA is can not decompile by hacker or by everyone except MQ4 vendor. if anybody agree please reply this thread, or if do not like reply with reason too. So
Hi, I have a label object with an OBJPROP_CORNER=CORNER_RIGHT_UPPER. The label shows a dynamic value, so the the width of the label is also dynamic. Because of the upper right corner the label widens to the left side. Question: How can I get the left x-coordinate (means the end to the left) of that...
Hi, I changed my trading server for my signal providing trading account and now I can't put it back for sale. Error message: Authorization failed. Please check trading account data.  Keeps appearing whenever I try to make a change to it. Login, investor password and server are all good to go so I...
  Error 130 & 129  (5)
Hello everyone, How can i solve the problem of error 130 & 129 here:ticket=OrderSend("NZDCHF",OP_BUY,1.0,Open[0],0,Low[0]-200*Point,High[0]+200*Point,NULL,0,0,Green);
I have been succsessfully using the mt4 platforms on my desktop and iphone for over 18 months. Last week a notice to update came on the desktop screen. I wasn't able to perform the update at that time and can't get the update option to show back up on the screen. My desktop mt4 platform stopped...
Anyone know why I'm getting this error when testing XAUUSD? 2019.07.17 13:44:20.671    2019.06.28 23:54:59  MACD Lite XAUUSD,M1: unknown symbol name EURUSD for OrderSend function
[Deleted]
Hey guys, to be honest, i'm really disappointed of the latest MT4 software. I just can't belive that the mega bug with the trendline ( moving from timeframe to timeframe ) which had been discussed several times on almost every forum i know, is still there. I just don't get it. It's such a pain to...
#property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 6 #property indicator_color1 RoyalBlue #property indicator_color2 Red #property indicator_color3 RoyalBlue #property indicator_color4 Red #property indicator_color5 RoyalBlue #property indicator_color6 Red //---- input parameters extern
  Extern bool  (6)
Dear All when I change my variable (Money_management) to true or false, by launching my program, I do not get the desired result. indeed if I leave by default in my program at FALSE, and I change my variable at launch, this is not taken into account. I can't find my mistake. can you please help me?...
Hi, can someone help how to to teach an ea when xxx amount of open orders reached than do not open trades for the rest of the day and start on next day. I am counting my openorders right now like this double Open_Orders_Profit() { double openordersprofit = 0 ; RefreshRates(); int Total=
Hi, This is notice that if you try to use CiMACD in MQL4 you will not always get the correct result. The reason is that in class method GetData you have the following line: return ( iMACD (m_symbol,m_period,m_fast_ema_period,m_slow_ema_period,m_signal_period,buffer_num,m_applied,index)); Look at the
[Deleted]
I have been using the MetaTrader 4 app on my android for over a month, worked great for what I was using it for. One morning, I logged in around 7:00 am, worked fine. Tried logging in later that morning around 10:00 am and I got the error, Authorization Failed. I contacted the broker to see if...
  ChartIndicatorAdd() in MT4  (19   1 2)
It would be stunning add this functionto MT4, meanwhile how Can I achieve this sort of thing in MT4. What I really need is overlay to different indicators (BB and RSI) in the same sub window from code. Thanks.