MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 360

Does anyone know where I can find a Renko EA that will draw Renko blocks based on the CLOSE of the H1/D1/W1 timeframes instead of the M1 timeframe which pretty much every Renko EA uses? I've searched everywhere and can't seem to find one. Or can someone point me towards how to modify an existing M1...
Hi I'm having trouble to select the first and last order that is opened in each currency pair and then closing them when reaching a certain profit both of them. Im trading a certain strategy that if the first order and last I want them to close first. so if I have 3 trades open, I want the first and...
I have a problem with use a indicator in EA, I use iCustom() function for read status of this indicator, but when I backtest this EA, a lot of message print on journal tab as below picture: How can I prevent of it?
I know this error has been discussed many times but the ones I saw dealt with indicators and did not really address my problem. Can anybody tell me why the following code in my EA gives an "Array out of range" error? for (int j = 0; j < WPR_MAPeriod; j++)         {            WPRArray[j] = iWPR(NULL...
Sometimes I need to port an advisor to MQL5. To get this done I'm looking for a way to convert MQL4 style indicator invocations more easily. So instead of obtaining a handle and using CopyBuffer I'd like to be able to do this: // MQL 5 code block double ima= iMA
Hello, Is `IsTradeAllowed()` replaceable with `MarketInfo(_Symbol, MODE_TRADEALLOWED)` and vice versa? In the docs is written that `IsTradeAllowed` is equal to  `TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_TRADE_ALLOWED )`. However, it is not clear is `IsTradeAllowed` means the trading is allowed by principle or...
Is there a way to read the account history from outside ( for evample via investor password ) like MyFxBook does?
  Stop loss  (3)
Is it possible in EA to modify stop loss above buy order open price in order to trail the stop and gain profit?  I wrote the code but it returns the 130 code error. Please guide me in this case.
I am looking a programmer to correct errors in the mql4 file. Pleas help.
[Deleted]
All - How do I detect when a stop loss or profit limit event has occurred? Specifically, if I placed a BUY order and placed an OCO ---> 1. SELL_LIMIT 2. SELL_STOP how do I know if when either #1 or #2 occur? Also, if I hit a SELL_STOP (or BUY_STOP for that matter), how can I determine the...
I'm not sure what's happened but it looks like mql.exe has been replaced with cpp.exe in build 616 ?? I did have sources outside of the MetaTrader folder, and was running mql.exe to compile, and then copy the ex4 into the data folder. That doesn't seem to work now with cpp. I get... MQL4/MQL5...
Goodmorning everyone. I'd be trying to finish my indicator, but I can not understand, what are the functions, in order to create the labels, similar to those that are generated automatically when you open a trade (those on the left of the graph, which are anchored. If moves forward, backward graph,...
I'm looking for a broker which gives easy trading access on EAs ( binary dot com was offering a MQH library to connect on their APIs time ago ). Is still there a binary broker which offers this easy access to trading/account history?
Hello, I've got a Custom Indicator which outputs Entry Signals on the chart. In the Data Window I can see that the Indicator has 5 "Index Buffers" and outputs "Buy", "Sell", "Entry", "SL" and "TP". I want to query this Indicator in an EA via iCustom. The Indicator has several parameters. Mostly...
Hi, Is it rightthat indicators can only work at ‘bar’ level, not at ‘tick’ level? thanks
Hi, just want to create a script that saves quotes of a couple of pairs. My intuition is that it should not be attached to any chart, should not be even an EA, just a simple Script. What is the preferred way to do this in MQL4?
i have an indicator that i am trying to modify. it shows text output for the current pair chart and the time frame. both outputs are on the same line. i would like to have the current pair display over the time frame. not sure how to change the coding.
I need help for my MT4 platform, i want to reset it to factory setting .
Hello, I am trying to come up with a robust solution to position text objects above/below price. Obviously, I have my price bar's high and low values but, I want to be able to have a high and low "offset" so that a user defined value can be provided in the inputs so that the text is adjusted to...
Does anyone know if there is a way to exit multiple positions of the same pair with one click (button) using MT4?  Thanks in advance!
In OnInit(), I need to learn which side (low or high) of a past bar generated firstly? If I'm correct, there are no tick data for the past bars, so how can I do that? Thanks.
Good day all, i would just like some help understanding the marked parameters in the pic of an indicator. what do these functions do? Thank you
Hi guys, I wrote this program to find the values ​​of the highest and lowest closures of the last n candles.The values ​​that are returned to me do not correspond to the real value. Why? :(int ChiusuraMax = ArrayMaximum(prezzo, WHOLE_ARRAY, 0);int ChiusuraMin = ArrayMinimum(prezzo, WHOLE_ARRAY,...
hi guys  i try to create a indicator , if  exist some condition must underline a candle  with arrow  and send me allert, but underline work only one time  and  allert work correctly  this is my  code  if(Candel2>MinCandeLong && Close[CandelPosition1]<Open[CandelPosition1] &&...
Hi I'm writing an script and I want to use a function which I've written previously in an "mqh" file, in my script and I don't want to do a simple copy-paste and put the code in my script, instead I want to use #import to use the previously written function in my script. As I read the documentation,...
  MT4 UI Text Size  (17   1 2)
Hi fellow MT4 users, I bought a Surface Pro 3 and installed MT4 on it. Works fine however the text is too small to read and strains my eyes making it almost unusable. I have tried changing text size to larger in Windows and playing with the DPI settings but nothing has made the text larger in MT4....
my mt4 couldn't login , and the message connection failed the market still closed , but it should log in . this is a live account 
Hello Where can i have historical data for MT4 please? i find for going back to 1950 and more, is that possible? Thanks
Hi, My Script download bars data  to a CSV file. Everything it's fine. If a drag and drop script into GBPUSD H4 my csv file has GBPUSD H4 data info. But.... When I drag and drop my script into EURUSD H4, data downloaded in file  is still GBPUSD H4  data. When I change file name and execute script to...
hi Guys, i need to add some values on in Array. ARRAY_PUSH is available with mt4 ? If not, how can i add in array with same method ? regards.