Well working Trading System ! - page 5

Files:
vts.jpg  217 kb
hilo.gif  29 kb

crossed alerts

Replying via pm

vince-ac:
dscott, i have been looking all over for an alert to send to my cell. i don't know how to program, so could you make this one do a 5ema,10ema cross. i would be forever grateful. thanks....................vince

Ok. Since I can't send you a file via pm, I'll respond to the forum. Here is a CrossedAlerts indicator based on 5 EMA and 10 EMA. Make sure you have your e-mail options (F8) properly set. ;-)

But you can also use the newer TrendEnvelopes_v1.1 which provides an alert for the system this thread pertains to. I will include both.

thanks

thanks scott, will try both as soon as possible.

Files for this system

Hi,

I was going through this thread and found great informacial. Can anybody let me know what are the files necessary for the MT4 platform to have this trading system working. I would like to do forward testing on it.

Thanks

Here you go ... The only difference between TrendEnvelopes_v1 and TrendEnvelopes_v1.1 is v1.1 includes the option for alerts. Also, you can change Signal from 0 to 1 to see the buy and sell arrows.

aakif:
Hi,

I was going through this thread and found great informacial. Can anybody let me know what are the files necessary for the MT4 platform to have this trading system working. I would like to do forward testing on it.

Thanks

EA not working - help

Hi,

I copied all the files to experts directory , compiled it. When i try to attach to a 4 hours Eur/Usd chart , it gives the following error

2006.09.07 23:25:35 Expert 'Range_v2' is an indicator and cannot be executed

Any idea ?

Thanks

Aakif

aakif:
Hi,

I copied all the files to experts directory , compiled it. When i try to attach to a 4 hours Eur/Usd chart , it gives the following error

2006.09.07 23:25:35 Expert 'Range_v2' is an indicator and cannot be executed

Any idea ?

Thanks

Aakif

That's because Range_v2 is an indicator not an expert and it should go to the indicator folder.

P7

Hi,

The TrendStrength_v1 works great in H4 but it didn't works in some timeframes like M1, M5 and M30. Is that bug?

BTW it's a great indicator.

No, it's not a bug. I've used it in H1, but Mr. Trader uses it in H4. Check out post #1.

yesorno:
Hi,

The TrendStrength_v1 works great in H4 but it didn't works in some timeframes like M1, M5 and M30. Is that bug?

BTW it's a great indicator.

Thanks alot dscott5912 and pete.

Reason: