TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4 - page 4

where is the download link, if it free?

i'm looking for EA, that would open orders and put TP and SL automaticly. (sorry for my English)! It would work with Moving Avarage Period 8 and open positions when there is a situations showed in atattchment, based on the rules, that, if chart tatches MA in direction from top to down, then open position on buy, if from down to up, the sell. Would be nice to specifu different TP and SL for each currency pair as well as lot size. See picture, maby it will give a better idea, what i want. Or maby someone knows existing EA, that works on this system! It's a very good system. They say it'r 90% accurate! For me so far it's been 100% accurate, only hard to monitore so many currency pairs myself. It works on 1h chart. It works on 4h chart aswell only SL and TP should be different! Who could do this?

Thanks a lots!

Files:
conditions.jpg  172 kb

therumpledone:
I don't use MB Trading for MT4 trading only charting. I use the MBT NAVIGATOR to place trades.

Right on! Only MBT makes any sense if you want to max your trades. But I have a question.

I have only MBT FX demo accounts, but my Navigator is definitely not synchronized with my MT4, so I could truly break the bank if they were only live accounts. Do you have some way to sync the live NAV and demo MT4 accounts, or do you have a live MT4 account? If MBT does not keep the live accounts synced, then Katy bar the door!

Hello

Can u pl forward this LINK from where u have got this Indicator so that we can be benefited from this.....please waiting for ur response.

trenars:
i'm looking for EA, that would open orders and put TP and SL automaticly. (sorry for my English)! It would work with Moving Avarage Period 8 and open positions when there is a situations showed in atattchment, based on the rules, that, if chart tatches MA in direction from top to down, then open position on buy, if from down to up, the sell. Would be nice to specifu different TP and SL for each currency pair as well as lot size. See picture, maby it will give a better idea, what i want. Or maby someone knows existing EA, that works on this system! It's a very good system. They say it'r 90% accurate! For me so far it's been 100% accurate, only hard to monitore so many currency pairs myself. It works on 1h chart. It works on 4h chart aswell only SL and TP should be different! Who could do this? Thanks a lots!

Hallo TRO.

I have been trying to trade forex for the last 2 years without much success.I "see" what you are saying.Red candles down and green candles up at horizontal line.I have tried trading it that way,but are only accurate 50 % of the time even when I trade with day candle trend.S/L are taken out often,especially on the pound(20 pips).

Thanks for the new way of trading.Definitely a new world for me.

Any advice on candle/entry choice?

Tank you.

fralo:
Right on! Only MBT makes any sense if you want to max your trades. But I have a question.I have only MBT FX demo accounts, but my Navigator is definitely not synchronized with my MT4, so I could truly break the bank if they were only live accounts. Do you have some way to sync the live NAV and demo MT4 accounts, or do you have a live MT4 account? If MBT does not keep the live accounts synced, then Katy bar the door!

You do not need to sync them.

etna:
Hallo TRO.I have been trying to trade forex for the last 2 years without much success.I "see" what you are saying.Red candles down and green candles up at horizontal line.I have tried trading it that way,but are only accurate 50 % of the time even when I trade with day candle trend.S/L are taken out often,especially on the pound(20 pips).Thanks for the new way of trading.Definitely a new world for me.Any advice on candle/entry choice?Tank you.

Try trading in only one direction. Keep your losses to 10 pips or less. Sooner or later the market will move in your favor big time.

MT4 MOTHERLODE JUNE 2009 available now!

therumpledone:
So many indicators....

Dear Therumpledone I'm not in Your list ,I'm new.

But maube posible to have Your INDICATOR ?

Thanks.

Wycliffe1234.

Wycliffe1234:
Dear Therumpledone I'm not in Your list ,I'm new.But maube posible to have Your INDICATOR ?Thanks.Wycliffe1234.

Yes. That one is FREE. You can find it where I post all of my code.

Reason: