Well working Trading System ! - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
sampson
sampson  
mr.trader:
Ohhh sorry... than 1.5 is great

No Problem! We just need to track down a copy and we'll be set.

Igor Durkin
Igor Durkin  

Hi,

Look at this screenshot please.

What do you think of it?

Igor

Files:
strength1.gif 24 kb
sampson
sampson  

That looks like it or at least very close to it! I searched but I couldn't find it, where can we get that indicator?

Igor Durkin
Igor Durkin  

Hi,

I did not look in VT code but I've developed few indicators for this system.

Range_v2 - modified Price Channel for MTF

TrendEnvelopes_v1 - modified Envelopes with trend view

TrendStrength_v1 - modified AbsoluteStrength with trend view .

So we can sell this system

Igor

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
igorad:
Hi,

I did not look in VT code but I've developed few indicators for this system.

Range_v2 - modified Price Channel for MTF

TrendEnvelopes_v1 - modified Envelopes with trend view

TrendStrength_v1 - modified AbsoluteStrength with trend view .

So we can sell this system

Igor

Yes, to Pelele.

Igor,

Something strange with this TrendStrength_v1.mq4 indicator. Look at the images.

Files:
1_8.gif 27 kb
2_9.gif 27 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

I found TrendStrengthTrio.mq4 indicator inside my computer. May be usefull.

And this TrendEnvelopes_v1 is drawing to the future. See image. May be it is ok i don't know.

Files:
mrtrader
mrtrader  

Thank You All !!

Great work guy´s...

I will test it imediatly ! thanks for help

But what about the SSL Indicator, this one filters much of false signals, remember, only entry if all the three indicators show the sime diriction, or any outher idea ?

mr.trader

mrtrader
mrtrader  
igorad and newdigital:
Hi,

So we can sell this system ....

Yes, to pelele...

Igor

you hit the nail on the head...

btw, nd, how do you get the arrows in the chart ??? Maybe this question is a stupid one...

Thanks,

mr.trader

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

1. TrendEnvelopeExpert EA versions.

1.1. TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2: attached (thanks Igorad).

1.2. TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.3 is here: function that calculate magic number for every pairs was added (thanks giapel).

1.3. TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.4 attached: AddSignal_v1 exit mode fuction on arrows was fixed; MaxTrades function was added. Please note: this MaxTrades function is working if indicators are having Mode=1 in the EA's settings. See this post for more explanation.

Trend_Envelope_Expert_v2.4.1 - latest version of 2.4 version created by mrtools using using Jurik RSX with Trendstrength and Add Signal and All Averages Indicator with Trend Envelopes (this post).

Settings for 2.4 version:

- Please find the settings (setting #7 attached) for 2.4 version for EURUSD and GBPUSD. Please note that according to this setting #7 EA will trade on M15 timefame taking direction from monthly chart and stop loss is on monthly timeframe as well. It mean that person who will use it needs to do technical analysis on monthly chart just to say to himself to trade this month or not for example.

- the other settings for this 2.4 version were attached as well and were designed for monthly direction of the trend trading on M15 timeframe. See post #217 and 220 for more explanation. The settings for M30 timeframe is the same as M15 attached but with few changes (see post #242).

- market condition evaluation: template with indicators are on post #243.

Please find the settings for 2.2 version for H4 and m15 timeframe (attached) with backtesting results:

set 1 (settings #1) for H4 timeframe;

set 2 for H4 timeframe;

set 3 for M15 timeframe;

set 4 for M15 timeframe.

set 5 for M15 timeframe (optimized setings for M15 timeframe for 2.2 version for 4 pairs; do not forget to use different magic number for different pair).

More backtesting results are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174793 (thanks Pipskateer).

For the explanation of the settings please read page #13 and page #14 of this thread.

The other setting for 2.2 version is here.

--------------------------------

2. TrendStrengthExpert EA versions.

2.1. TrendStrengthExpert_v1 is here. It is improved version of TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.4 EA: AbsoluteStrength indicator as a filter was added; besides this EA is using new indicator: VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.1; this EA is not using TrendEnvelopes indicator.

2.2. TrendStrengthExpert:

- TrendStrengthExpert_v2 is here: it was fixed some bug concerning trailing stop with MM and added TrendEnvelopes option in the code.

- TrendStrengthExpert_v2Scalper_2 modified by Flytox are on this page. Indicators: TheOnlyPivot_Level is on this thread and Volatility.Pivot.Open is here.

--------------------------------

3. Forward testing.

Currently I am forward testing TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 and TrendStrengthExpert_v2. All other information about settings and timeframes please find on this post.

4. 5 digit broker.

Read this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174793

Files:
mrtrader
mrtrader  
newdigital:
There is some option in one of the indicator posted: Signal = 0. So I changed to 1.

Thank you, now it works !

mr.trader

To add comments, please log in or register