Experiments ... - page 2

mladen:
Experiment continued - this version allows the usual set of 34 average + one generic average (Wilders' EMA - introduced only for this occasion) : rsi_experiment_extended_averages_-_fl.ex4

PS: as in any experiment, you shall see that some averages are producing illogical averages. that will be checked and, if [possible, corrected to produce correct rsi values

PPS: floating levels are used for 3 colors now, not just 2

Dearest MLADEN,

many and more thanks for such beautiful experiments,200% successful and accommodate able in every situation (as for me) ,:),just a bit or some cosmetically manicure may apply,for example slope coloring option possibly added for different situations (levels cross/zero cross),thanks.

still there is more capacity to precise it more airtight when short term trading or some specific and particular needs may required.

in lowest window with default and in upper next as per my experiment,lol.

regards

Files:
eurusdh1.png  43 kb

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

many and more thanks for such beautiful experiments,200% successful and accommodate able in every situation (as for me) ,:),just a bit or some cosmetically manicure may apply,for example slope coloring option possibly added for different situations (levels cross/zero cross),thanks.

still there is more capacity to precise it more airtight when short term trading or some specific and particular needs may required.

in lowest window with default and in upper next as per my experiment,lol.

regards

mntiwana

There will be more changes in it (as we go on )

mladen:

mntiwana

There will be more changes in it (as we go on )

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for making us more hopeful,can such experiments will be made on CCI and STOCH too later some time,kindly.:)

regards

Mladen,

could you create, please, stoch rsi extended averages? Thank you.

mladen:
Experiment continued - this version allows the usual set of 34 average + one generic average (Wilders' EMA - introduced only for this occasion) : rsi_experiment_extended_averages_-_fl.ex4

PS: as in any experiment, you shall see that some averages are producing illogical averages. that will be checked and, if [possible, corrected to produce correct rsi values

PPS: floating levels are used for 3 colors now, not just 2

Hello Mladen,

"rsi experiment extended averages - fl.ex4" looks in my chart as follows:

Please fix it (preset te two buffers 6 and 7 to empty value).

Thank's in advance

Files:

beppi:

Hello Mladen,

"rsi experiment extended averages - fl.ex4" looks in my chart as follows:

Please fix it (preset te two buffers 6 and 7 to empty value).

Thank's in advance

beppi

Here you go : rsi_experiment_extended_averages_-_fl_1_1.ex4

meda:
Mladen, could you create, please, stoch rsi extended averages? Thank you.

meda

What exact indicator are you referring to?

One more experiment - cci experiment using floating levels : cci_simple_experiment_extended_fl.mq4

Mladen,

The correlation between the CCI changes and the actual price changes are low.Which means in a trending mode there are big differences in between CCI peaks and lows and the actual price peaks and lows ( too much divergence).That is why I dont rely too much on CCI for OB-OS states.Is it posibble use the floating levels on a detrended price(+/0/-) ?

Reason: