Experiments ... - page 44

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for explained answer.

If there any chance experimenting nema general in Ocean NMAs series indicator in place tema,in that way we can have a lot of variation of NMAs (other than depth .... sma,ema,smma or lwma averages can be applied and experimented)

regards

I am not sure that ocean nma would be suitable for nema, but will check

mladen:
I am not sure that ocean nma would be suitable for nema, but will check

Dearest MLADEN

I think if nema general not fully suitable/compatible with Ocean nma ........ at least ema depth/s will be work.

but in all cases you knows well :)

regards

This is a test of nema that is using t3

Seems that for calculation depths like 2 and 3 it is useful, but for higher calculation depths it tends to overshoot

Files:

What does nema, nma, mnc, floating levels or vhv in indicators mean? mna= Non lag moving average?

examples:

nma_v1.2.mq4

ift cci nma alerts mtf.ex4

t3 (vhf adaptive) atr bands.ex4

adaptive velocity - floating levels 2 1.ex4

mladen:

This is a test of nema that is using t3

Seems that for calculation depths like 2 and 3 it is useful, but for higher calculation depths it tends to overshoot

Please make the histo version too...

thanks 

mladen:

nma == Jim Sloman's ocean "natural market average"

nema == description here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175733/page4

vhf == "vertical horizontal filter"

As of the rest : I sincerely hope that adaptive, T3, atr, velocity, cci, and similar do not need an explanation

Thanks, I did not ask for the rest, but what are fl and how do "floating levels" behave?

friend4you:
Thanks, I did not ask for the rest, but what are fl and how do "floating levels" behave?

Floating levels is actually the idea I like a lot

The idea is simple : instead of making the main indicator(s) adaptive or normalized (like in cases when indicators do not have fixed bounds), we adapt and change the significant levels. That way, without changing the value of the main indicator in any way, by simply adjusting the expected significant levels, we are making the main indicator adaptive and bound in whatever levels we want. The idea of floating levels is similar to dynamic zones, but much simpler. Results are very similar (not exactly the same though), but the explanation of dynamic zones can easily be used as an explanation for floating levels (as far as the theoretical part is concerned)

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

too much thanks,what a pretty tool with a lot of flexibility's almost for every situation,great man you did a great job.

regards

Dear mntiwana,
Kindly share indicators and template the setup is good for me.

exclusive forum/
Experiments
page number:14

shreck:
Dear mntiwana,
Kindly share indicators and template the setup is good for me.

exclusive forum/
Experiments
page number:14

It is "ift stochastic mtf shadow 1_6" indicator.that is here but template i do not found at the moment.will be try to find.try your self,may be you can find in later posts of that post.

regards

mntiwana:

It is "ift stochastic mtf shadow 1_6" indicator.that is here but template i do not found at the moment.will be try to find.try your self,may be you can find in later posts of that post.

regards

Thank you sir
Reason: