TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4 - page 5

MT4 MOTHERLODE AUGUST 2009 available now!

Hi, to everybody on this form

Hello.

thanks a lot.

well, it interesting

tro you are great.can i have you on my list,i want to learn alot

Could you, Please Mr. RumpledOne code an alert for this indicator. I'd do it but I DON"T KNOW HOW..... LOL

I would just like for it to alert when it Post a buy or sell signal.

Thanks in Advance

linda

Files:

Hello TheRumpledOne,

I was wondring if you could remove the annoying alert from the attached indicator. If you could completely disable it or include an option to turn it off, I would greatly appreciate it.

Happy Trading!

Files:

TheRumpledOne,

If you have time could you please code an alert and email into this

indicator? It should send alert and email when trend changes. Any

help would be greatly appreciated! I have attached a screenshot below.

kevinb1914:
Hello, I want to create an indicator that would keep me out of choppy markets. I only want the indicator to help me enter trades that have moved at least 1 pip per 1 minute during a certain (variable input) time frame. I want the indicator to record the price ('benchmark price') immediately after loading and again after every 1 minute to compare with the current price. I want the indicator to have 5 colored squares, for example: a 15 pip, 20 pip, 30 pip, 45 pip, and 60 pip indicator squares in a horizontal line from smallest to largest, left to right. If the current price has increased/decreased at least 1 pip per 1 minute from the benchmark price, the indicator would color the corresponding square green. For the 15 pip square it would need to move at least 15 pips from the benchmark price in 15 minutes or less, 20 pips in 20 minutes or less for the 20 pip square, 30 pips in 30 min etc...) If it has not moved at least 1 pip per minute, it would color the square red (similar to Signal Bars). The indicator would be able to be placed in any one of the 4 corners of a chart. After the indicator is loaded (or the EA that uses this indicator is loaded) it will start to record the benchmark prices immediately (updated every 1 minute). The indicator will compare the current price at the end of every 1 minute with the benchmark price, which is also reset every minute. The indicator will not have to wait to indicate color. After 1 minute, it It will start comparing the current price with the benchmark price and color the corresponding square green or red. For example, if the pair has moved 30 pips in 8 minutes after loading the indicator; the 15 pip square, the 20 pip square and the 30 pip square will all be green. The 45 pip and 60 pip square will still be red. If the pair has moved 60 pips in 42 minutes, all squares will be greenThe indicator would reset after a trend change on the main trading indicator (such as nonlagMA), then will follow the rules outlined above.
Reason: