General - page 964

Spread Betting  (10)
Anyone tried spread betting ? i see that in london is taxfree ? 
i want to see both chart type candlestick & line chart on same window so please let me know .
HI all,    I do a lot of 5 minute trading. Does anyone have any recommendations for indicators that work well for short term trading?    
Hi there I am very new in trading. I am just trying to figure out  how signal works best. Do i need to keep my metatrader4 platform on 24 hours for signal to work at the same time with providers or just need to select enable realtime signal subscrption and synchonize positions without confirmations...
Broad based US dollar retreat appears to have stalled over the last hours, allowing a tepid-bounce in USD/JPY back towards the mid-point of 113 handle, with strong offer seen lying at 10-DMA barrier of 113.54. Earlier today, USD/JPY rapidly retreated from 113.72 highs after the US treasury yields...
this is my problem with a EA, always open a buy orden when i ge to the settings
  Volume
Hi, I can't find a definition of what Volume on the chart represents, i.e. is it worldwide volume (which I doubt), broker centric (global) volume or broker centric for the country in which I trade and in which the broker's server is based. Can someone resolve this issue for me or point me to the...
 Hi  I needed a Heiken-Ashi-Renko indicator, that is, the Heikein-Ashi calculated on Renko-Candlaes. I needed the mt5 file ... Does anyone know how to help me? Thank's
  Difficulties of translation :)  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I want to tell you how I converted my project from MQL4 to 5 in one night. I am not bragging, I just want to tell about my practice and it turned out to be very simple.) So, yesterday afternoon tired, lay down for half an hour, and woke up at half past one in the morning. I think I snored, what to
Hi,  2016.10.19 12:42:16.490 LiveUpdate failed to create copy of terminal [32] 2016.10.19 12:42:11.867 MQL5.community activated for 'danews', balance: 0.00 2016.10.19 12:42:10.884 Network '4273117': trading has been enabled - hedging mode 2016.10.19 12:42:10.884 Network '4273117': terminal...
hi,    I am curious for the newbies or what we new traders if they have already hired a forex broker even if you are still starting as a trader?
Hi friends how are you i want to know about usd dollar what is going to happen dollar will stronger or weaker i have open trading position and i think dollar will go down but i am in loss and dollar always on top share your thoughts on this thread thank you in advanced. 
  thank you  (2)
thank you
The EUR/USD pair is seen meandering near five-day lows below 1.06 handle, and looks vulnerable amid broad based US dollar strength and widening European bond yields in wake of political uncertainty. Currently, the spot drops -0.28% to 1.0582, hovering within a striking distance of five-day lows of 1...
  FIFTY TRADES OF GREY  (11   1 2)
Dear friends, I want to discuss with you interesting topic about trading rules. First of all I would like to tell you some of my rules and than interesting for me to know what rules help you to be successfull in trade. So let's start.... Rule No.1: Always Use a Trading Plan A trading plan is a...
Hello Does anyone know why metaeditor does not start? Also can't add any mql4 indicator.Trying to attach but nothing happens.
I downloaded MT4 from Playstore to my Android phone. Trying to learn to use as my account at FXCM is being switched over to Forex.com .  Unfortunately when I switch to Trade mode, I am only able to make a trade on USD/JPY and the trade button is not active for any other pair.  How do I fix this?  
hii sorry , but i have a question really i dont know whats the different between current bar and last closed bar ?!! second, if i have indicator work on current bar and i want used it in last closed bar is that possible ?!!! thanks in advance
Hi, I am relatively new to MQL5 community. It's great to be here & hope I can be of some use.  I have set up a demo account for the purpose of testing before using real funds. I have followed a signal provider and appear to be picking up trades.. However, the providers history is totally different...
I need help and I cannot find a customer service contact email or number for mql5. I am trying to sub to a signal and it's not working. I found the signal in my Met4 (IC Markets) desktop app, clicked "subscribe", a window pops up asking me to sign into my mlq5 account, I sign in, the window
Hello, I have been dabbling in forex for about  2 years now. I have a few friends that trade but not many. I am looking for some is based traders or traders that speak English fluently to trade with or bounce strategies off eachother. Let me know if you are interested wether you are new or...
  Which coder is better?  (40   1 2 3 4)
Who has more closed jobs?Who has more approved/published products?Who has published more free codes?All of themI don't know
Hi, does anyone know how could I install MT4. I am installing MT4 but getting MT5 instead? windows7
Hi , my name is Johnny, i want disable private message, is possible? thanks
EUR/USD failed to cut through 10-DMA hurdle of 1.0633 earlier today and fell to 5-DMA level of 1.0613 levels. The common currency ended Friday on a weaker note at 1.0608 levels. The Bank for International Settlement (BIS) Real Effective Exchange Rate (REER) data for January published last Friday...
I am trying to register as a Forex Signal's seller through MQL5. I submitted Aadhar card and Pan card as I'd Proof's which are Main Identity Proof's in India. But MQL5 Service desk is not accepting those documents and asking for Passport which I am not having. Who will help me in this? To whom I
  Do brokers see established co-workers  (68   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hello, I have a question, perhaps unwarranted, but still. Do brokers see that I am working as an Expert Advisor (robot)? I`ve heard that trading robots (Expert Advisors) will soon be forbidden or that they will impose additional fees. Maybe I am wrong and have got something wrong
Hi,   I'm trying to activate a subscription to a free signal provider on my demo account. But I'm having problems. 1. In my MT4, I go on the "Signals" tab and select a signal for free to follow; 2. In the next window, I click on Subscribe for Free; 3. It brings me to the page where I have...
Hi, i am tryign to subscribe to a signal provider however it wasn't successful. This is do to the fact the suffix/prefix is different. I am trading with LMAX, which most of their symbols will ends with ".lmax" - Example: EURUSD.lmx , GBPUSD.lmx I reckon that most brokers will name their symbols