General - page 969

Trade: disabled  (2)
I installed MT5 a few days ago but for some reason all of the currencies are disabled. How do I fix this?    
is there a way to create a direct link to a specific account? something like: trade.mql.com/trade?account=12345&investor_pwd=abcdef
Good daY How to keep your analysis on all time frame alive. mine disappear as soon as i change tome frame like my support and resistance trend line fabionachi level very thing disappears and when come back to again on same time frame they are not there. can some one let me know how to keep them for...
  Direction of the subsequent tick  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Good afternoon! It may have been discussed, the topic is not new. Colleagues, puzzled by this question. What will be the probability of the direction of the next tick (up/down) depending on the direction of the previous tick. In my mind, the probability that after the previous tick up, getting the
hello after i will rent signal , how can i be online forever without turn on my computer ? i should use vps? do you know any other cheapest way ? or if i should use only vps how can i set metatrader 4 in my vps and copy my signals to web base version? can i do it without ant technical knowlage ? and...
Hi All, Bit of a weird thing happening, recently installed windows 7 and using this OS now. My profiles are not being saved into the "profiles" folder of Mt4, well if they are i cannot see them there. However the actual MT4 platform is saving them so i can still bring them up. I would like to...
  Need vps with 100% uptime  (21   1 2 3)
I have tried win-vps but very bad performace Vulrt = bad
I currently have a very profitable strategy using the previous days high minus the low and then dividing that number by three as a trade setup. But I need an EA to backtest it farther back. Anybody know how i can find something like this?
1. The 64 bit version does not run on Ubuntu/Wine. See also     https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=19984&iTestingId=96774 2. OBJ_CHART inherits date and price scale from the parental chart and can't be modified using    ObjectSetInteger(chart_ID,name,OBJPROP_DATE_SCALE...
<175.000175.000 (consensus)175.000 - 200.000>200.000
I downloaded MT5 from mql5.com and its has live feeds. I am using it for practicing demo trading and strategy testing. My questions are: 1. Is there is a default broker on the MT5? 2. Where does it get all the live feeds from? 3. Are the feeds and historical data dependable? 
  CODE Help( Urgent)  (30   1 2 3)
I have got an EA and i want it to open trades an 8 o'clock(termnial time) and to close trades at 22:00 (Terminal time). please someone help me if you can it is very urgent and i will be very thankfull to you
  Trader Italiani  (3)
Buonasera ragazzi.
Hey guys! Just watched this video on YT. Don't know, can anyone tell me more about it?   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Luv24A5gERI 
  custom indicator  (2)
How do I create custom indicator with the new standard This seems to be a old reference https://book.mql4.com/samples/icustom The new template seems so alien to me 
Hello I tested one signal provider for sample. I think page of signal provider has 2 serious problem , It can be so better by noticing moderators. 1.Most important of a signal is drawdown,unfortunately signal providers uses a guile! ... Deposit account!...It is obviously manipulating Drawdown, look
Is there a way to apply filters to signals search other than the defaults? As an example, I'd like to be able to search for signals with average holding time < 12 hours or sort them by "growth per week". Is there an API somewhere or perhaps a way to download search results as a csv or so for further...
The migration of brokers to MetaTrader 5 is underway. A number of notable market participants, including BCS Forex, InstaForex and LiteForex, have recently announced the launch of the multi-asset platform with hedging. In addition, Binary Limited, Benchmark Finance, MIB700 and other brokers have...
[Deleted]
The migration of brokers to MetaTrader 5 is underway. A number of notable market participants, including BCS Forex, InstaForex and LiteForex, have recently announced the launch of the multi-asset platform with hedging. In addition, Binary Limited, Benchmark Finance, MIB700 and other brokers have...
Cons. 0.75 prev. 0.75 Act ? your predictions?
MT4/MT5- when moving some object on chart, it shows the information alongwith the movement. Information is about no. of bars moved, points and angle or something like that. Is there any option to hide this information? Please refer to the image attached ! thanks
  Bitcoin chart  (5)
What is your opinion in Bitcoin trend?  Buy or sell? It looks like double top on 1W chart. 
Having failed to resist above 1.08 handle once again, the EUR/USD pair extends its side-ways movement below the last, as we progress towards the European opening bells. Currently, the spot now trades -0.14% at fresh session lows of 1.0781, having posted a day’s high at 1.0805. The main currency pair...
Who has a suggestion on how to promote MT5 to the masses? After numerous discussions with many brokers - I have concluded that they are waiting for Metquotes to do this (even though they have bought the platform). We have a lot of smart, sensible traders, coders and other people associated with
Good Morning! Does anyone have the renko graph for mt5?
[Deleted]
Hi guys,  does anybody know if there is a tool that activates a chart window when the user hovers with the mouse over it (without clicking to activate of course)? I tested the integrated Windows function but that only affects the whole MT4 window and not the chart windows within it. Thanks!  
can anyone recommend me a good EA ??