General - page 967

Hi, I would like to get in my trades the same lot size as my signal provider . How can I do that
Hi, Can anyone advice how do i become a seller of trade signals as i have just registered as a member. Tks, Yx
Hello All, This is a question that worries not only me, but any Forex trader I have come across! Why wide differences between DD (draw down) reported on MT4/5 terminal and online analyses platforms? Regrettably, my initial post was deleted - maybe because I provided links to outside analyses...
Hi when i click on "Free Demo" to test an EA, i have a window that pops up and shows "Yes i have Metatrader" or "No i have not "Metatrader" then if i click yes, it opens the default MT4 because i checked the wrong box and it automatically opens default MT4, but i wanna change that : how can i
Hi, I'm wondering, is it possible to add line break into the strings in ObjectSetText.....I know "\n" could achieve multiple lines in Comment, but it fails in ObjectSetText..... Thanks.
Hi all, I've done a quick search of the forum but can't find an answer. Basically a signal I have been following had a big loss and since then (about 48hrs) I've been getting the following error and no trades have been made. "Signal - synchronization failed, cannot get balance of signal provider
With the new MetaTrader 5 app for iPhone and iPad, it is now possible to login or register on MQL5.com using a Facebook account. Any user of this social network can access chats and a plethora of various services for MetaTrader 5 in just a few clicks. Among the large Facebook audience, a great...
[Deleted]
With the new MetaTrader 5 app for iPhone and iPad, it is now possible to login or register on MQL5.com using a Facebook account. Any user of this social network can access chats and a plethora of various services for MetaTrader 5 in just a few clicks. Among the large Facebook audience, a great...
The GBP/USD pair sees a minor-corrective rally so far this Friday, following yesterday’s massive sell-off triggered by broad based US dollar upsurge, in response to a solid rebound in the treasury yields.  Focus now shifts towards the UK fundamentals, with the industrial and manufacturing production...
Oil prices dipped on Tuesday as rising U.S. drilling activity offset efforts by OPEC and other producers to cut output in a move to prop up the market. Brent crude futures, the international benchmark for oil prices, were trading at $55.16 per barrel at 0421 GMT, down 7 cents from their last close....
The gold market is known as one of the most effective safe harbors of the global forex market under today’s globalizing world conditions. After starting at 1210 USD/ounce at the starting of the week, the buying wind that it took over on Friday raised the price band to between 1215 USD and 1220 USD....
EUR/USD found takers around the 4-hour 50-MA level of 1.0732 and extended the rebound to a high of 1.0788 in Asia.  The US dollar spiked for a brief moment following the release of the Fed statement, which cheered the improvement in the economic sentiment.  However, the greenback quickly surrendered...
Having been at levels not seen since the middle of 2015, the AUD/USD has dropped a touch after the retail sales miss and has printed a fresh low for the session at 0.7675.  The retail sales for December came as -0.1% m/m vs. the expected 0.3% and prior 0.2%. The Q4 retail sales, excluding Inflation,...
Oil prices rose on Monday, with traders shifting money into crude futures as the dollar weakened, and on concerns that new U.S.  sanctions against Iran could be extended to affect crude supplies. But markets were held back by more signs of growing U.S. production and by worries that import demand in...
The minor-recover seen in the EUR/USD pair lost legs just below 20-DMA, knocking-off the rate briefly below 1.07 handle. Currently, the spot drops -0.44% to hover near fresh session lows of 1.0695, as the bears fight back control amid renewing buying interest seen behind the greenback versus its
Oil was stable on Tuesday after falls the previous session, with markets torn between mixed price indicators that have kept crude range-bound for much of the year.  Brent crude futures LCOc1, the international benchmark for oil prices, were trading at $55.77 per barrel at 0753 GMT, up 5 cents from...
The GBP/USD pair is seen reversing a dip to daily lows struck at 1.2478, and now attempts gains above 1.25 handle amid a broadly subdued US dollar and treasury yields. However, the major remains on a cautious footing amid ongoing Brexit concerns, as focus remains on the outcome of the Article 50
Please help tried uninstalling 5 but when i re-install it keeps going back to metatrader5.
Welcome! In my terminal can't subscribe signal.
I have tried win-vps but very bad performace
Hi members,   I was wondering what you do when the developer canceled a freelance job and will not respond to the mediator request? The job was found in my favor and the money is still locked in my account. I would like to re-assign the job again on freelance. Thanks 
Hi guys/girls! I am looking for MQL4 programmer. Is there anybody there who could help me out programming some forex strategies?
hi guys, recently i found FBS Indicator from someone from internet. but it couldn't  attach to live chart , but it run in strategy tester, i dont know way.  there are 2 indi like this : 1. FBS Breakout 2. FBS Breakout Pivot    is there anyone have that indicators? Please Help me    
The USD/JPY pair reversed a spike to daily highs at 112.34, although managed to hold above 100-DMA support located at 112.03, as the yen lost footing amid renewed worries over the outcome of Japan-US Summit scheduled tomorrow in Washington. Meanwhile, broad based US dollar strength also collaborates...
I have created an EA, but i'm suspicious if my broker or even metaquotes may want to download it, if they find it good enough,  as its only in kbs size,  it would be undetectable in my sniffer. So how can i increase EA size to 100 mb but without losing performance?  Thank you for your answer 
[Deleted]
  MQL5 Regulator  (9)
Hi Friends, Anybody knows what is MQL5 regulated/licensed with ?  Thanks all 
hello can i use linux host(with cpanel ) Instead of VPS? thanks
  Windows 10 updated  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Comments not related to " Bugs, bugs, issues " have been moved to this thread
  NEW  (2)
Hi! I would like to ask from all of you that here i find indicators, expert advisors and scripts, which is the best page what is similar the MQL4's codebase? I'm looking for pages where I can download free indicators and so on. For example richpips, mql4 ...