MQL5 VPS

I bought MQL5 VPS 1year service yesterday.

1. On detail it stated latency is 2.27 ms but journal stated 152.06ms

how to fix it..?

2. On the journal stated MT4 stopped and xxxxremoved, xxxxxxxdestroy etc.. sounds like my mt4 is not working with VPS. How to fix it? 

3. how to check if my mql5 vps is working or not ? because when I checked the journal it is not showing current status. 

4. Also I opened 17 chart and install EA each chart (total 17 EAs) and synchronized with MQL5 vps. Normally it use a lot of cpu power but MQL5 CPU status using0%. what is going on?

5. is there any way I can get money back?

Please let me know 

Thanks

Your EA is using dll?
because as far as I kow - dll is not allowed on MQL5 VPS - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Is 'Allow DLL import' and 'Allow modification of signal setting ' in MQL4 Indicators dangerous?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.09.09 06:05

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service MetaTrader (Forex VPS)

No DLLs are allowed on a Virtual terminal. There is no physical capacity to use DLLs there.

If a program launched on a Virtual terminal tries to call a function from any DLL, this EX4/EX5 program is immediately stopped due to a critical error. Any DLL calls are forbidden.

Some other limitation which I remember - it is 64-bit Metatrader:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Mt5 VPS

Slava, 2016.06.28 16:25

It must be 64-bit client terminal to use virtual hosting

2016.06.28 17:25:02.177 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 1347 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)

And the next one - you can synchronize everything once again: attach everything to the charts, and synchronize.
And it should work after that (I hope).

Sergey Golubev:

Your EA is using dll?
because as far as I kow - dll is not allowed on MQL5 VPS - 

I unchecked DLL and my EA do not use DLL it is from MQL5 market

BlueDot:

I unchecked DLL and my EA do not use DLL it is from MQL5 market

Are your Windows (and your Metatrader) is 64-bit?
If yes so synchronize everything once again.

Sergey Golubev:

Are your Windows (and your Metatrader) is 64-bit?
If yes so synchronize everything once again.

My window is 64 bits but my MT4 is 32 bits.

And I synchronize everything more than 10 times already 

BlueDot:

My window is 64 bits but my MT4 is 32 bits.

And I synchronize everything more than 10 times already 

ICmarkets MT4 terminal is only 32 bits .

They have 32 bits only

BlueDot:

I bought MQL5 VPS 1year service yesterday.

1. On detail it stated latency is 2.27 ms but journal stated 152.06ms

how to fix it..?

2. On the journal stated MT4 stopped and xxxxremoved, xxxxxxxdestroy etc.. sounds like my mt4 is not working with VPS. How to fix it? 

3. how to check if my mql5 vps is working or not ? because when I checked the journal it is not showing current status. 

4. Also I opened 17 chart and install EA each chart (total 17 EAs) and synchronized with MQL5 vps. Normally it use a lot of cpu power but MQL5 CPU status using0%. what is going on?

5. is there any way I can get money back?

Please let me know 

Thanks

The VPS ping and detailed report is visible in VPS (right click) >> journal.

The large ping you see in your MT4 terminal is your local connection speed, nothing to do with the VPS connection ping.

The stop, destroy etc. remarks have to do with VPS work, its all normal, don't be alarmed.

You can check in the journal also, if all your EAs are working fine, by checking the logs (VPS (right click) >> journal).

If you see: 17 charts, 17 EAs, (whatever) custom indicators, signal disabled, last known ping to (your broker) is (whatever) ms, then everything should be OK, wait for your EAs to trade in order to be absolutely sure.

You can ask for a refund from the Service Desk: here

Eleni Anna Branou:

The VPS ping and detailed report is visible in VPS (right click) >> journal.

The large ping you see in your MT4 terminal is your local connection speed, nothing to do with the VPS connection ping.

The stop, destroy etc. remarks have to do with VPS work, its all normal, don't be alarmed.

You can check in the journal also, if all your EAs are working fine, by checking the logs (VPS (right click) >> journal).

If you see: 17 charts, 17 EAs, (whatever) custom indicators, signal disabled, last known ping to (your broker) is (whatever) ms, then everything should be OK, wait for your EAs to trade in order to be absolutely sure.

You can ask for a refund from the Service Desk: here

thank you 

Reason: