General - page 958

Trying to do analysis ADX (which I see) and PPO which I do not see. Anyone know an equivalent to PPO? Thank you!
I've been testing a well known free Trade Copier on my PC, and it works fine - every trade executed on the primary account (which is signal following) is duplicated on the secondary (that broker does not allow signal copying, but I want to retain the account).  However, I don't want to have to leave...
Hido this before you read or restart MT4I have just had some updates happen and lost quite a bit of my files.Please Immediately make a copy of all your MT4 files before you lose them.I am not entirely sure what has happened but hopes this saves you from getting the same thing.A lot of my work has...
i have a micro account i want to copy the signal of standard accound  (equity, laverage is the same). Must worry for volume problems? ‌
Hi All, ‌‌I am subscribed to a signal provider and am using a Demo Account (1009321). I‌s there anyway I can change the signal to reflect my real account (1210394) or do I have to resubscribe to the signal provider? A‌ny help would be appreciated. ‌ T‌hank you,
I need add much more friends to my profile.
hello, ‌ recently i had to install a fresh OS in new hdd as my previous one is crashed. after re installing everything i tried to install my ea to my mt4 but cant find any product their i can see signals on signal tab but nothing is market section.  image attached with this msg. ‌ any one can help...
Sometimes MT4 decides to close a copied pending order and re-copy it with a comment that looks like "from #1234567". I think this has something to do with the account balance changing, but it's causing me problems when the signal is attempting to hedge positions. I‌s there a way to turn this off? ‌
Is there any means of reflection (such as on C# or Generics on Java) in MQL5 with OOP?
Hi, ‌ I‌'m just looking at a signal using the currency CBC. What currency is CBC? What's the exchange rate with the USD? T‌hanks ‌ A‌lan
Hi, I have a question about a purchase i made from the Market Store. Recently before three days i purchased an Indicator from the MQL5 Market Store. The Indicator had 5 Activations. I installed the Indicator on 2 machines so i had 3 Activations left. I also received a System Message that i have "3...
  ea help  (4)
Hi, I've downloaded a EA but upon attaching it to a chart it doesn't upload. I've the ex4 file. All other robots and EA's work fine just this one. I wondered if anybody could take a peek and let me know????
Hello,  I'm using MT4 and oanda broker. I keep getting " Signal - connecting to signal server"  message. Anyone else has the same problem, please help me out. Thank you.   
How do I leave a review for  signal?  Unfortunately, it doesn't appear as though there is a search function for the forums because I am sure others have already asked this. I am on both the signal's profile on the mql5 website and their profile in metatrader. 
Started 2 days ago, everything fine till then. Whenever I select an object to place on a chart, arrow or tick etc, it won't then let me double click to highlight the object to move it, delete it or change its properties.  Objects placed 2 days ago still work fine. Horizontal/vertical lines, txt,...
‌ T‌he piece of code from the document https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/series/copybuffer ‌ //--- we can copy not all data    int to_copy;    if(prev_calculated>rates_total || prev_calculated<=0) to_copy=rates_total;    else      {       to_copy=rates_total-prev_calculated;       //--- last value is...
It is possible create notification when tester finish EA testing send it via android push notifications?
I have been trying to subscribe to a free signal but after I enter my password, nothing shows. I'm starting with a demo account that has only $1000. Could it be that I need to add more money to my demo account? Or maybe there's some confusion about the account. I have an Oanda MT4 demo account. I...
Sorry to ask such a noob question. This has probably been answered before, but I've tried every way of phrasing this question in searches that I can think of, and have found no answer. Very often when a backtest finishes it does not seem to display the results in the "Results" tab of the "Strategy...
Hi,    I'm new to this forum and to trading. I am looking into a comparison between an ECN brokers and other forex brokers available now.    I wonder who has more advantage when it comes to the trading itself.   I appreciate your suggestions.   Thank you. 
Virtual hosting feature in MetaTrader platform Conventional VPS Broker&#39;s VPS service Self-run server Other (Please specify in comments.) None
  Reading charts  (1)
I am very new to Forex Trading . I am wondering why the candle that has just closed for the day disappears at 2'00. A new candle appears to be forming but the one thar just closed is no longer there. The previous candle is there & the new forming candle but there is a date gap between them. What is
How can I programmatically add a symbol to the marketwatch?  Thank you.
i have $1000 where is the best broker for me to start, am from Philippines. anyone can help me? thanks!
I down loaded the MT5 terminal with a meta quotes demo account .The market tab in the tool box shows blank.What is the problem here?
  Forex Market Update  (127   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Weekly Forex Update In the first week of 2014, the US Dollar swung between gains and losses and finally settled mixed against its key peers. However, gains in the greenback came after the key officials from the US Federal Reserve (Fed) painted a bright picture of the US economy, signaling a further
Hi, ‌ W‌hat kind of reports should I provide to my client's/potential followers on the robot which they are copy trading. ‌ I‌ would appreciate if you could provide me some reference links as well as key information we feel we need if we put ourselves in the shoes of the follower ‌ I‌ already have...
Hi everybody, ‌‌I encountered a problem with MT4 as many of you for sure did as well... No possibility to backtest EAs which trades on more than one currency pair. For the sake of explanation, here is a simple strategy: Take two correlated pairs (GBPUSD and EURUSD), plot MA[200] on both, if on one...
Hi, I start to write a program that basically use codes from " macd example-step by step", instead of macd I use CCI indicator. At first I use: CCI1=iCCI(NULL,0,CCIperiod,PRICE_CLOSE,0); CCI2=iCCI(NULL,0,CCIperiod,PRICE_CLOSE,1); Then I asked "if" question: if(CCI2<CCILow && CCI1>CCILow) and if the
  bands  (6)
hello im trying to code an expert advisor that does trade after moving average is higher than bands main (after bar closes. shift 1) if(iBands(NULL,0,20,2,1,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1)<iMA(NULL,0,PERIOD_CURRENT,1,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1)&&   OrdersTotal()==0)   OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lots,Ask,3...