Entry at Psar dot

Hello

Is it possible to make a robot that enters the market at exactly where a new psar dot forms not at the market price. I mean when a dot forms at the value of 1.2340 while  the price is 1.2344, the robot enters at the former. Is such an entry allowed by brokers?

Many thanks.   

majid511:

Hello

Is it possible to make a robot that enters the market at exactly where a new psar dot forms not at the market price. I mean when a dot forms at the value of 1.2340 while  the price is 1.2344, the robot enters at the former. Do brokers allow such an entry?

Many thanks.   

Only with a pending order, but then maybe not as the entry price may be too close to the current price.

You can only enter a trade at the current Bid (Sell) or Ask (Buy)

Keith Watford:

Only with a pending order, but then maybe not as the entry price may be too close to the current price.

You can only enter a trade at the current Bid (Sell) or Ask (Buy)

Since its an EA, it does not have to be with Pending orders. The EA can easily monitor the price and PSAR values and enter with Market orders when the conditions are valid.

Fernando Carreiro:
Since its an EA, it does not have to be with Pending orders. The EA can easily monitor the price and PSAR values and enter with Market orders when the conditions are valid.

Oops, I completely missed that it was about a robot.

Do not double post.

You have already been answered and starting a new topic just replacing PSAR with Heinken Ashi will not get you different answers.

I have deleted your other topic.

I want to create a robot which enters the market based on open of Heiken Ashi not open of the market  

Reason: