General - page 965

Hello, I have been dabbling in forex for about  2 years now. I have a few friends that trade but not many. I am looking for some is based traders or traders that speak English fluently to trade with or bounce strategies off eachother. Let me know if you are interested wether you are new or...
  Which coder is better?  (40   1 2 3 4)
Who has more closed jobs?Who has more approved/published products?Who has published more free codes?All of themI don't know
Hi, does anyone know how could I install MT4. I am installing MT4 but getting MT5 instead? windows7
Hi , my name is Johnny, i want disable private message, is possible? thanks
EUR/USD failed to cut through 10-DMA hurdle of 1.0633 earlier today and fell to 5-DMA level of 1.0613 levels. The common currency ended Friday on a weaker note at 1.0608 levels. The Bank for International Settlement (BIS) Real Effective Exchange Rate (REER) data for January published last Friday...
I am trying to register as a Forex Signal's seller through MQL5. I submitted Aadhar card and Pan card as I'd Proof's which are Main Identity Proof's in India. But MQL5 Service desk is not accepting those documents and asking for Passport which I am not having. Who will help me in this? To whom I
  Do brokers see established co-workers  (68   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hello, I have a question, perhaps unwarranted, but still. Do brokers see that I am working as an Expert Advisor (robot)? I`ve heard that trading robots (Expert Advisors) will soon be forbidden or that they will impose additional fees. Maybe I am wrong and have got something wrong
Hi,   I'm trying to activate a subscription to a free signal provider on my demo account. But I'm having problems. 1. In my MT4, I go on the "Signals" tab and select a signal for free to follow; 2. In the next window, I click on Subscribe for Free; 3. It brings me to the page where I have...
Hi, i am tryign to subscribe to a signal provider however it wasn't successful. This is do to the fact the suffix/prefix is different. I am trading with LMAX, which most of their symbols will ends with ".lmax" - Example: EURUSD.lmx , GBPUSD.lmx I reckon that most brokers will name their symbols
Hi, I try to install MT4 on ubuntu. I installed wine and when I try to install MT4, it ask me proxy information like you can see in attachment. For information: Is on a vps and I asked to the provider if they use a proxy, and they answered me: no. No firewall on the server too. I followed the...
[Deleted]
So I'm on the 'Program in mql4' section of the book. So far, I've only heard that ea's are called or executed every tick. By definition, a tick is a tiny change in price. I don't want such frequent execution; I want the ea to be called only once there's a new candlestick, when there's a new opening...
Hello, everyone I want to trade on a Demoaccount on MT5. But when I open an demoaccount and klick on "Ok" on the login dialog i can hear the typical noise and MT5 chrashes and the window closes itself.  This happens erverytime when i want to login an demoaccout.   Things i have tried: - reinstall...
  MT4 & MT5 backtest  (17   1 2)
Hi, Looking help in backtest , I have same strategies for MT4 and MT5  testing on Eeverytick (MT4) and Everytick (MT5)  getting different results after a 1 year test which test is more close to real MT4 or MT5?
How long can I demo a paid indicator downloaded from the market?
I am discussing job details with a customer and posts are disappearing and random posts from someone else are appearing in their place. Just had a single post in Russian replace all the previous posts in the thread!
what's the main pros and cons of both
Hello, I am currently subscribing to a signal and their is a varying time in the copy of the trades! Some up to 12 min. Anybody, can help figure this one out in finding why I am experiencing this problem?
  Need Help  (6)
Hi I've been trying to subscribe to signals but some how it doesn't work. I would really appreciate anyone with simple step by step instruction to assist please. Thank you.
I've been using git and bitbucket.org for my private repos. Are there any benefits to switching to MT5 storage?
I just saw that minutes ago, in another topic in this forum. This and some other demo signals, which are free to subscribe, appear like real signals. What is going on? Can someone escalate this to MQL5 technicians?    
  Multiple recall updates  (119   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Colleagues, interested in your opinion, what to do if an inadequate expert buys, trades for a month, and eventually starts blackmailing him with negative feedback because he has DD -5%!!! ($ 8 out of $ 150) Repeatedly demanding money back or write negative feedback. Proper polite communication does
Hi I'm hoping somebody can help. I have recently subscribed to a signal which trades in commodities. It's linked up OK as all my others are but for some reason it's not copying the trades. It feels as though I need to do something in MT4 to switch on commodity trading ? or maybe my broker needs to...
Hello I sell EAs and I had a guy (found my skype id via my product page)  asking me to give him remote access to my PC (teamviewer and then showmypc) to demonstrate my EA. He said he was willing to pay thousands for me installing the EA to him and also deposit several thousands under my affiliate...
The EUR/USD pair consolidated its sharp recovery move from Wednesday's multi-week lows and was confined in a 15-20 pips narrow band around multi-day tops near 1.0670-75 bands. Despite of the recent upbeat US economic data, including a trio on Thursday, and growing prospects for an eventual Fed...
  Help me Please  (4)
I am very new to forex trading . Is there anyone who can help me make money through it
Dear Admin.. just now I have bought ( <some> EA by neteller .. EA Price 98$.. but I bought it from my demo account.. that's why I am not able to use this EA my Real account.. ( because I have no idea about mql4 EA buying system, Please tell me how can I used this EA in my Real account
Hello,  I'm new to the forum, and to MetaTrader. Sorry if this is a newbie question (probably it won't be the last).  I'm writing an indicator that tracks intra-day high/low/etc. Resetting the lines back at some "start of day" time, e.g. 8:00am. It's all working fine. However, it would be good to...