General - page 971

Hello, Now i use Mt4 and follow one signal. Is it possible to follow more than one singnal, or solution for do that ? Thank you
My mobile app keeps going back to some default list of symbols after I delete the ones I don't want.  It's a new symptom in the past week or so.   Thanks.  
Do any of the signal traders fall within the US guidelines? i.e. 50:1 leverage, no hedging. I have an Oanda account in the US. Looking to plug in a signal trader.
They weren't kidding about protectionism The main headline from today's press briefing was that Trump wants a 20% tax on Mexican imports as part of comprehensive tax reform, but that's just part one. "Mr. Spicer said the tax initially would apply only to...
I will like to change my broker , but i heard about tradersway and will like to know if it is a good broker. please give me some advice.
Dear all. I would like to ask you is there options to run and use MetaTester 5 into VMWare machine? I have virtual pc with windows 7 x64, virtualization - ON, more than 4GB ram and more hdd space. Can i use this program and share my cpu idle time? Best regards.
[Deleted]
Hi guys, is that possbile in a code? One indicator makes some calculations then it should simulate an object-click to activate a second indicator. No other solutions are needed because this is also for educational purposes. Thanks! 
may we use ArrayCompare() fuction to compare two structures ? if not ,is there functions to compare strucures ? thanks .
  Feedback on MQL5  (85   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
I've been using MQL4 for a long time and was very happy to hear that MQL5 will finally introduce OOP, because I will be able to write more flexible automated analysis systems faster. But I just can't find words for how much I was disappointed. I was horrified that I couldn't fully operate with
The UK Office for National Statistics has just released the figures for the GDP First Estimate. The UK Prelim GDP q/q for the Q4 reading emerged at 0.6%. The official report from the UK Office for National Statistics highlighted the following: UK gross domestic product (GDP) was estimated to have...
  MT5 build 1513  (3)
Today I got the newest MT5 build version 1513. That might be ok, but the date I can see in Help/About window is 25 Jan 2016! Not 2017????   Matthias / Bobcat 
  How to trade  (8)
What do I have to do to start trading?
ExpertsIndicatorsManual trading
  How to win in forex  (12   1 2)
Every trade should have these qualities to win in forex trading 1. Trade discipline 2. patience 3. entry and exit plan 4. money & risk management 5. Technical & Fundamental awareness 6. Use of indicators timely
I have an live MT4 Platform with FXCM. Just want to know if I can add the Meta 4 signal providers or not? If not, should I move my fund to Oanda MT4? Thank you
Anyone knows what's the name of the indicator showing current profit in the upper right corner? I will be very thankful for Your help 
Hello, I'm trying to improve my understanding of the Forex market. Perhaps, what I'm about to ask is silly, but I would appreciate some clarification in any case... As far as I know, the markets are closed to the general public (excluding big banks and such) during weekends... Why is that? Is there...
  Trade lot size  (6)
Hi, I've subscribed to signal trading with $750 USD in my account but my lot size is not the same as the signal provider . My lot size is only 0.001 and the signal providers lot is 0.002 / 0.003. How do I increase my lot size Thanks
Here is my view on GBPJPY. The pair looks good to go towards north so far. Let us wait and see how it ends.   
[Deleted]
  micro ea  (4)
I'm looking for coding for an ea that makes hundreds to thousands of trades worth only .1-.50 very quickly, within minutes.  Any help? 
Hi, I cant install free application from market. Open mt5 market find free expert download installation failed
Using trailingUsing fixed TP levelUsing indicator's signalYour version
Is it possible ? can someone create an EA to make it possible or have solution by copier ?
  need help please  (7)
someone please just show me a simple code in mql4: lot=0.01  if price= ichimoku then ordersend   just as simple as that, thank you 
  2 hours behind the bars are  (34   1 2 3 4)
mt4 is 2 hours behind if current time is 10:00,mt 4 show 08:00 any tf above two hours the prices are wrong. i dont run any other operating system. system time bios is correct windows are not so genuine if current time is 10:00,mt 4 show 08:00 the 4h bars should be from 00:00 until 04:00 but my
In this thread I propose to discuss the theory and practice of econometrics as applied to FOREX, share experience, create indicators and experts, make forecasts using econometric indicators. Evaluate the results of such work. I would also like the moderators to allow posting screenshots of
Currently, gold rises +0.13% to 1217.25, having posted fresh ten-week highs at 1219.50 earlier today. Gold benefits from a subdued trading activity seen around the greenback across the board, with the USD index meandering near 7-week troughs amid talking down of the US currency by the US Treasury
I wonder if someone has a solution to this problem. I have several live and demo accounts with Alpari UK. I've noticed that some mql5.com community signals do not appear in some live accounts in the signals list in metatrader 4. Some signals appear on the demo accounts on the mt4 platform, but...
I cant believe that... Scam signal...scam broker ...never exist...here in mql5 ... Look at here https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/260786#