General - page 960

Hi, ‌‌I am confused and unsure my idea about correlatio between leverage and lots size. I‌f I have 1:100 leverage and I open 2 lot in x pair, what is the lots size when I have 1:200 leverage?  2‌ x 2 = 4 lots? S‌orry, maybe it is very simple however I am comfused. M‌urat
I read about fca proposal , like cysec , to limit use of leverage to 1:50. What do you think ? It possible that fca decide to do really that ? I m not agree with this shxxt
my robot 1 tread send but two my tread why this problem 
Hello  Can anyone help me out with this error message and what it means? ‌ Signal - position #117524708 buy 0.10 GBPUSD at 1.23191 tp: 1.23384 skipped as no symbol found ‌ I‌ am trying to copy signals but its not working i guess. ‌ K‌ind regards
On my home Windows 10 Pro PC, I installed MT5 terminal, logged in with demo account & the signals TAB appears.  When I installed the same platform & login with same details on my Windows 2012 R2 VPS server, the signals TAB does not appear! The support person from the broker tested it out on her PC...
hi, the server on my demo account which is HALIFAX PLUS demo is not avaible, no ping nothing, and I dont have any other servers shown there , how can i connect to the server and update charts ? seems like server is down ??!!   thank you
How Trump's speeches influences on your trade?
Hi, when I try to deposit using Neteller I only get the field to inform the amount to deposit. I cannot inform my Neteller account nor Secure ID. My deposit last month was sucessfuly accepted, I was able to use it to subscribe to a signal but it is still locked on my account. Can someone help me?
Hi, I've subscribed to small to big money signal and have a few questions for the signal provider but just can't find a way to send a direct message. Any thoughts on how we can send messages to signal providers Thanks
Crude oil prices rose on Wednesday as the dollar trimmedgains and a speech by US President Donald Trump offered little on plans by hisadministration to boost US oil production.  The market is being underpinned by Opec's production cuts while rising US shaleoil output is keeping a lid on prices....
The EUR/USD pair is back in the red zoneand meanders near daily lows, as the US dollar staged a solid comeback fromTrump’s speech induced declines, lifting the USD index back near five-day highsof 101.57. In terms of technicals, Omkar Godbole, Analysts at FXStreetnotes, “A break above 1.06 (zero...
hello guys i need a robot for binary options using my strategy anyone interested in helping 
hi guys, i want to break an indicator and want to email alert on it.if there is any exert coder than please constant on fb,, my facebook id is [email address was deleted by moderator]
I paid for my signal. But still I can't see my provider's wall. I asked for help in help desk and I'm pretty sure they will reply me after a month. So can anyone here help me with this matter. When I try to view my provider's wall it say "some information are available to paid subscribers only" and...
Hello Forum Each time I try and check the properties of a custom indicator on my chart, the MT4 pltform freezes and needs to be closed via the task manager. I thought this might be an issue with one indicator but it happens no matter which indciator I try to check the properties of.... I'm wondering...
  moving averages do really work?  (31   1 2 3 4)
Can i find a perfect combination between several moving averages or several moving averages and some other indicator, and i will find the holy grail, or they all already've been exploited
Hi, I'm looking for an indicator that it has statistical data to see if is ITM or OTM, that will calculate the number of ITM, OTM and the percentage and be used on any charts. Thanks in advance.
Hi, I am sory if this question seems very basic.  I need to use a "Position" or "Trade" class as my base class to then add some extra properties and methods to it. Problem is I am not professional in this field and don't know the name of this trade or position class.   I want to use mql4 due some...
Hi! This is my 1st time when I try to subscribe to a paid signal, just for a test. I`m using a demo account for that so, I hope this is not the reason. Well, I found my signal, click on subscribe button, then my mt4 platform starts, show`s the signal on bottom of the screen, click on "Subscribe for...
I recently installed MT4 on a new PC and the interface is different. I am only seeing US currency pairs, whereas in the version I had installed before I could access all the currency pairs. Is there a way to see all the pairs in this new version?
  No received sign  (11   1 2)
I use account mini of exness. i can't  received sign from provider. please help me. thanks
The GBP/USD pair remains better offered in the Asian trades, although makes minor-recovery attempts from session lows struck at 1.2422 amid weaker shorter-duration treasury yields, which capped the rebound in the greenback versus its main peers. At 1.2433, the resistances are aligned at 1.2453/60...
Hi, there must be some trick I'm missing I have created an MT4 demo account of $10,000 (it automatically used AMP Global Clearing-Demo-CQG) I see the $10,000 in the Trade tab at the bottom  I go back to MQL5.com in my browser, click on Signals, pick a Trader/Signal to Copy Trades (Fee is $32/month)...
Is there a way to advertise signals?
Hi everyone, Who is also combine trading with: 1. Opening Price of the day 2. Support and Resistance levels 3. Candlestick Patterns  I'm honest enough to tell that I'm a newbie, but really want to know your trading story and particular if you trade with 1,2 or al 3 points. have a nice day 
Where are my us based traders! What is your preference of leverage?
Hi there. I am a newbie and have set up two accounts by accident.  Is it possible to delete one?   Regards   Gerd 
Hi all, I'm getting tired of the accuracy of the quotes. Normalisations and so on. float AUTOPRICE; float askP= NormalizeDouble ( Ask , Digits )/ NormalizeDouble ( Point , Digits ); float bidP= NormalizeDouble ( Bid , Digits )/ NormalizeDouble ( Point , Digits ); float
Hi, I have subscribed to a signal and am using the mql5 VPS service.  I can't see the trade execution times in the downloaded journals.  I can see several steps which are time-stamped when an order is copied to when it is 'done' so do i just subtract the end time from the start time to get a total...