General - page 961

Spam  (10)
How can I block people for sending me a privat message? It's a person who is not in my friends list....I cannot even remove the message...
  for loops  (3)
I seem to remember being advised that when using a for loop it is better to use it to count down rather than up. please can you remind me why?
<b>New version 1.1 of the product TSO Stochastic RSI MT5:</b> New version 1.1 of the product <a href="https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/24408">TSO Stochastic RSI MT5</a> is available
Indicators, Experts, Signals, Manual trading systems
Hey guys, does anyone of u knows a good local trade copier in script format?  What I want to achieve is that the trades my EA makes are being copied x (preferably up to to two digits after the commes) the amount that I specify. ISF
I wrote this indicator. It draws lines with a certain distance on the chart.How do I get the values of the lines? see screenshot.//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                              Frans_Tops_Rev5.mq4...
Hi all,  I use the attached Pivot indicators which is very helpful for me but I need it to show me this day levels only without any old days, is that possible? Regards 
Hi, I know that Eas, Indis and scripts can access in MQL4 historic data via iTime(), iOpen(), ... of various symbols and timeframes. , In MQL5 exists for that either CopyRates() and or its family: CopyTime(), CopyOpen(), ... (and no other option :() , These MQL5 functions now exist in MQL4 as well -...
  How Forex education help you?  (48   1 2 3 4 5)
Does the Forex education provided by your respective brokers changed you a lot? Does you learn everything in Forex using real money?
  Haru - Ichimoku EA  (13   1 2)
Dear All, One of my EA for micro accounts. This EA uses some code from the Blessing EA, but logic signal calculation is own. Backtesting is packed inside. This only works on EUR/USD H1. Other settings can make it more profitable and reliable.
Can we generate a profit from buying and selling multi-crypto (or FX) crosses from just one exchange? The % change between BTC crosses from a single exchange is from -22% to +15%.
Hi traders, looking for a broker offering AED symbol under FX. Does anyone know of any sources? I have searched everywhere online however nothing really came up under the searches, no-one offers the symbol. thanks
My broker suggests through the MT4 platform's Journal tab to rent theirs VPS. I was wondering if they can get/obtain mine EA's source code.Please share your opinions. Hope, I'm wrong.
  X-Pattern  (2)
Bom Dia,  Estou procurando o indicador X-Pattern para MT5, alguém tem o mesmo para disponibilizar-lo? Tenho um em MT4 e não consigo converte-lo para MT5. Segue em anexo. Obrigado!
[Deleted]
Hello could anyone post a trailing stop loss EA based on fractals please? What I would like is for if I open a buy order it places a stop loss x pips (1 in my case) from the last lower fractal wherever it may be. And thereafter, after x pips it will begin to look to trail with the trade by placing...
Hi, The link at metatrader4.com is really metatrader 5 now, even it says 4.  Seems I could not find metatrader 4 any more. would appreciate it if someone could provide a link for MT 4.  Thanks
Hi guys, I have got a signal, this one: [link to the signal was deleted by moderator] I have some subscribers, but both of them have got no funds... What is the meaning of this? Can they use my signal without spending money somehow if they have no funds? I am quite annoyed by this, because we have...
  I need a coder  (2)
Hey, I need a coder that can help me make a push notification whwn Moving Averages Cross with Parabolic Dots on the Above or below candles. Anyone can help me in anyway?
1- you have only 2 candles A and B , no need more than that to prove it 2- your strategy is to  create a trendline that will pass across A, B  close prices 3- infinity opens here when you can create infinite new strategies by setting: trend A= A+10 points trend B= B-20  points, for example, and...
please advise me which broker has the Reuters News in New feed in mt4?
Let's provoke the audience, sharing my thoughts ;) First, the freelancers. Even a trader, with most humble starting financial resources would quickly move to the point, where he earns more from trading, than from freelance services. If she/he is a decent trader. Second, the EA makers. If somebody
is it possible to edit and compile mt5 by vs? if not , wish metaquotes could consider it, vs is really good and convenient tool.  
Hi Forum, I have 2 separate pinbar indicators. From looking at my charts combination of the two indicators gives me better signal than one or the other. Is there a best way of combining both without having to pay someone to combine both in programming. More than happy to post them here, if someone...
I've been using the demo for the past several months. Every time i try to get into the pc account i have problems with the password, which i reset today. Now that i'm finally using my pc it doesn't have the history of my tablet trades. My tablet doesn't have my user name just a number for the...
I'm Looking For risk Management charts that keep you in check from getting into money troubles
Hi, The title says all. I need a system or preferably an EA that can trade aiming each time for a 1:2 risk reward trades, and that has a proven 60% successful trades. If youc an guide, feel free to do so. it's a serious request. Best regards
Hy guys,  I just joined this forum after a long research of this indicator. I'm looking for an ATR which express the value in percentage instead of absolute value. Let's say today's range was about 30 and close was 3.000, ATR should result 1% (or 0.01). Thank you  in advance.
Hi I was interested in buying a popular indicator called Currency Strength28 and had questions of it for the seller but he did not respond for days and now I see his name is crossed out for some reason. What is this and is it good to purchase his indicators? lmk
What do you think is more important in trading? Do you base your trading only on guessing the price direction, or you rather have a system that suggests continuing the trading actions even when the price goes against your order(s)? I am not talking only for Martingale, of course
I have a custom symbol that I created and I want to add MqlTick data to it using the function CustomTicksUpdate (In the documentation it's called CustomTicksAdd, but this function doesn't exists inside mql5, I think the documentation is outdated). To do that, I have a timer in my EA and every time...