General - page 961

Hi, is anyone here has tried being an agent provider? I have downloaded and tried to provide agent using my PC but for 1 week that the program was running it only passes 4 transaction which gives me $0.0010. Anyone here using Metatreader 5 agent manager? Are profitable on it?
Rosh, There's some problem with functions that returns struct. The compilation goes with no error, but the code simply doesn't run, no error alert of any kind, the code simply does nothing.  I created a code demo to show you. (I would put this in the Service Desk instead of here, but I havent'...
Hello, wonder if there's a way to prevent a particular manually closed trade from reopening again due to signal synchronization? 
  Signal provider  (7)
Hi New to signals. I have subscribed to some previously but not had much luck. Can anyone provide me with a trustworthy signal provider
you have: price  time - only past and present  volume- that you can't trust on forex there are really just these 3 main ingredients? 
So i recently whiched from MT4 to MT5 after downloading and installation, I tried logging into the app but as soon as the profile would load the platform would crash so i whiched to the web base trading system and then after a few days my Xaussd "gold" ticker data feed started to not work also.  Ive...
Hy Guys do you think this indicator is repainting????? I'm watching it for a couple of days now but i still could not say if it repainting or not. Can you please help me to understand if it repainting or not. Thank you so much 
I come across lately to a phenomenon that is really disturbing. Quite a few signals, some of them in the top 10 of signal provider 's list have a really long history of some months or 1-2 years in some cases, but their drawdown value is low, only because they've just been connected very recently to
This is a bit of a strange one. So basically I only have a demo account running at the moment to practice on a strategy and on the two charts that i have trades open (USD/JPY and XAUUSD) there is a gap of missing price action data between the dates of 24.11.2016 to 05.03.2017. And it only show up as...
Hi, I got a BIT account on SimpleFX (1 BTC = 1 000 000.00 BIT) and want to copy trades on MQL5.com with it soon. (CALM signal) Now, I've discovered this: When I trade 0.01 Lot on 1:500 on an USD account and on a BIT account on the same instrument the amount I win or lose is not equal. For instance,...
I lost him and now I don't know how can I find him... Go to your profile (click your name in the top right corner of the page) Click on "Seller" on the left hand side of the page. I've removed your original post, lest it looks like advertising. Not the best advert, admittedly
i everyone! A friend and I attended a trading seminar recently and the lecturer told us about this simple strategy called the "4-bar fractal strategy". He felt that this was a great way to achieve at least a 60% success rate.  The strategy is roughly as follows. If the following two conditions are...
Sometimes it is very difficult to explain to a newcomer to the financial markets that all indicators - especially based on averages - have an unpleasant feature - overrendering. How to explain it? Sometimes there are conflicting situations
Comments that do not relate to the "check if pending order has opened", have been moved into this topic.
Do you know of a NON-US broker that accepts US residents? And has some flexible deposit/withdraw options. [deleted] and [deleted] suck unfortunately. Lots of limitations.  I know that majority of the brokers don't accept US residents. So, if you know something helpful, please share. Thank you! Vlad
Hi, Attached is my code for plotting a basic histogram of the candle body ranges and their averages.  However, the histogram itself (nor the average line) will not plot at all.  What is wrong in the code? Thanks, renner1984
I need your wisdom. I have an account with Oanda (USA). They do allow signals. However, when I try to sign up for ANY signal, I get an error. This is what I see in the logs:    '931187': Signal - error subscribing signal [129797] - subscription prohibited Oanda says all's good on their end. MQL5...
Following Tools for Brokers, another team of software developers has announced the development of brokerage solutions for MetaTrader 5. The Polish integrator Empirica Software has become the next institutional software provider for companies using the advanced multi-asset platform. The trend becomes...
Can anyone please advise me on how to set the autotrading button to come on and off when I want it to? is this possible I have tried one script/file but it flickers on and off too much inbetween the on and of set times???? Thanks in advance Nick
How do i get the number of deals closed per second? I want to write an EA to monitor volatility, so that, for example, it gives me a warning when there is a fast growing candle spike Is it possible in mt5?
[Deleted]
Is Anyone knows it? How to Delete Optimization Cache?
Hello everyone I read about signals and get more interested in working with them and making money with the help of experience traders. I trade manually at the moment, but my income is not very large, cause I haven't enough experience, but I need more money  Hope, signals can help me But I've read...
depending on the timeframe, some setups can have total different accuracy, even if all the logic is the same, why?
Hi, ‌‌I am planning to use mql5's virtual server as a signal provider. My signal includes an expert advisor (EA). I‌ am a new person in here. And, I have a question. When I set virtual server, it is necessary to use my local metatrader. W‌hen I do not open my local metatrader, I wonder if my ea can...
  VPS  (3)
Hello Guys, Please, anybody is using the VPS proposed here? What is your opinion please ? I want to use it but, I'm afraid of problems. I have never used any VPS inn the past. ‌Thanks for your opinion and share of your own experience. ‌Good trading ! ‌
Trying to do analysis ADX (which I see) and PPO which I do not see. Anyone know an equivalent to PPO? Thank you!
I've been testing a well known free Trade Copier on my PC, and it works fine - every trade executed on the primary account (which is signal following) is duplicated on the secondary (that broker does not allow signal copying, but I want to retain the account).  However, I don't want to have to leave...
Hido this before you read or restart MT4I have just had some updates happen and lost quite a bit of my files.Please Immediately make a copy of all your MT4 files before you lose them.I am not entirely sure what has happened but hopes this saves you from getting the same thing.A lot of my work has...
i have a micro account i want to copy the signal of standard accound  (equity, laverage is the same). Must worry for volume problems? ‌
Hi All, ‌‌I am subscribed to a signal provider and am using a Demo Account (1009321). I‌s there anyway I can change the signal to reflect my real account (1210394) or do I have to resubscribe to the signal provider? A‌ny help would be appreciated. ‌ T‌hank you,